Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

You thought I was lying? You just spent the past 5 hours arguing that since i'm the miller i need to die..

There's no 180, I knowI'm not making it to end game. but this act of yours like we need to rush to lynch a miller claim is absurd...

I think you are scum or some other evil force... for sure

Bold isn't true.

I've spent my time explaining that using the challenge on a miller claimant makes sense. It's implied I obviously thing you are lying, you are going to argue now that I'm just now saying I didn't believe your reveal? Really?

Hahahahahahahaha.... GFY, you are desperate.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's go back to this...

I ask you all this... are... you... not... . ENTERTAINED???

The Miller claim is no good. Free ticket to ride, imo. CTM's lynch can prove informative. We've already outed our Cop, apparently... and I advise we delay any further reveals in order to allow our Doc to stay hidden and protect the Cop at least once so we get a viewing. So, with that said .... CHALLENGE ISSUED!!!

Noodle dancing Glenn (Miller) vs. Chest thumping Ape (1-time Gladiator)

Let's do this... pussies. I have little doubt that Smash wasn't just distance voting CTM in the way where it could be sold as a serious vote or joke vote depending on the situations he might face later in game.

I say again... ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED???

Red = I don't believe the miller claim. Pretty simply put. I think all the statements I made about CTM at the time of the challenge show clearly I think he's scum.

Blue = pretty routine statement about an uncountered cop, 80 will either get too comfortable and show his ass as scum, or he is cop and it creates a guessing game for scum on whether or not doc might protect 80.

I don't see anything I've done that gets outside my typical approach to situation play as a townie. We had multiple competing trains with CTM, and my challenge proves to be another. I'm not going to apologize for feeling like 2-3 competing trains with CTM's, my best bet for scum at that time, is enough to pull the trigger on using my challenge.

Everything else I've spelled out, about the miller being a low risk target is me making sure that if I'm wrong, there is minimal damage. Make no mistake though, the challenge was issued because I think CTM is scum.

If CTM flips scum, I think we need to look very closely at Smash, BG, and a couple others that have emerged today pushing my train, either by voting it OR by verbally pushing it without voting it.

I seriously hate the Ape's crap right now. I also hate that Pac enabled him by giving him a role that makes the entire game about him for a day. Horrible play from him so far if he is town, which I don't really think he is. Ape's excited play this game doesn't fit with his crappy claimed role and his eagerness to use his ability does make me think CTM is right regarding the possibility of some kind of powerup.

I seriously hate the Ape's crap right now. I also hate that Pac enabled him by giving him a role that makes the entire game about him for a day. Horrible play from him so far if he is town, which I don't really think he is. Ape's excited play this game doesn't fit with his crappy claimed role and his eagerness to use his ability does make me think CTM is right regarding the possibility of some kind of powerup.

LOL

I see Pac was drunk last night and that there is no recent vc.

Great, so the Ape effectively killed our chances of pressuring someone else D1. Whatevs.

We have CTM, the claimed Miller, and Ape. I'd really like to lynch both of them right now and really am tempted to change my vote over to Ape for this gladiator challenge.

yes yes, you are responding 2x to some of my posts and I'm the desperate one..

I'm sitting in my house stir crazy... I'm posting a stream of consciousness, that's not desperate, it's boredom and probably the only thing making people question my agenda. Because you know here on JN, nobody has EVER seen me play like this. EVER.

The more games we play, the dumber the majority grows.

Desperation = abandoning logic, spinning, fear mongering and role fishing. All sh*t you've done.

Another one that doesn't understand the logic of being required to use my challenge at some point, me thinking CTM is scum, and me knowing without a cop result on someone I could easily challenge a power role, so using it on 1.) someone I think is scum and 2.) someone claiming miller, is a low-risk use of the ability on someone I think is lying.

I see Pac was drunk last night and that there is no recent vc.

We have CTM, the claimed Miller, and Ape. I'd really like to lynch both of them right now and really am tempted to change my vote over to Ape for this gladiator challenge.

Go for it, you've been posturing to move your vote to me for a while. Very subtle, very scummy.

You've made a few subtle nudges that I've picked up on. You are right there with BG and Smash in my top 3 outside of CTM.

I just had to figure a way out of my house to walk the dog...that was not fun.

My dog is loving this. She bounds over the drifts if she can, like a kid diving into the pile of presents under the tree on Christmas morning, but when she can leap over, she just shoves her face down into the show and starts tunneling.

It's really funny. I hope she loves the beach in the summer as much as she loves this snow!

My dog is loving this. She bounds over the drifts if she can, like a kid diving into the pile of presents under the tree on Christmas morning, but when she can leap over, she just shoves her face down into the show and starts tunneling.

It's really funny. I hope she loves the beach in the summer as much as she loves this snow!

Yeah, my dog loves the snow. He was helping me dig out a path down to the road. My complex normally takes care of it all, but it's still snowing.

I know my dog loves the beach, but I really think he loves the snow more.

Can someone explain what the danger is? The danger of having a miller is needlesly exposing the cop, since I'm already out, there's no danger anymore

the danger is if you FC'd it as scum. In fact you kinda ruined what was once an idea of mine after this worked for SMC, who I think really was a miller, a bunch of games ago. For starters you can't be vetted.

The people super inclined to just believe you on the premise that "scum would never do that" I have a major FOS for. There's quite a few on that list too.

But like I said, neither of you would be top of my scum list at the moment. I would have been inclined to just let you live for a while and keep a close watch. But between the two of u, if I have to pick..

the danger is if you FC'd it as scum. In fact you kinda ruined what was once an idea of mine after this worked for SMC, who I think really was a miller, a bunch of games ago. For starters you can't be vetted.

The people super inclined to just believe you on the premise that "scum would never do that" I have a major FOS for. There's quite a few on that list too.

But like I said, neither of you would be top of my scum list at the moment. I would have been inclined to just let you live for a while and keep a close watch. But between the two of u, if I have to pick..

I can be vetted by a LD or tracker/watcher... i can get NK'd at some point if scum decides town isn't going to lynch me, or town can lynch me later if my play warrants it. The urgency w/Millers is outing them before the needlessly expose the cop, not getting them out of the game. I investigate as scum, but I count towards a town victory

To me, APE was very anxious to get to night which is why I started voting him, he was trying to enforce a policy lynch on day 1 before it was even 24 hrs old. Now he launches this challenge which clearly serves to benefit him in some way. He's flailing around desperately, he's giving every tell tale sign of having evil intentions imo

I can be vetted by a LD or tracker/watcher... i can get NK'd at some point if scum decides town isn't going to lynch me, or town can lynch me later if my play warrants it. The urgency w/Millers is outing them before the needlessly expose the cop, not getting them out of the game. I investigate as scum, but I count towards a town victory

To me, APE was very anxious to get to night which is why I started voting him, he was trying to enforce a policy lynch on day 1 before it was even 24 hrs old. Now he launches this challenge which clearly serves to benefit him in some way. He's flailing around desperately, he's giving every tell tale sign of having evil intentions imo

No proof of this yet. How high was your vote count when you revealed Miller? Still at the office and busy but just wondering. I could look later.

No proof of this yet.

He all but admitted it when he said if he was given a challenge to earn a power, he wouldn't be able to admit it on thread

How high was your vote count when you revealed Miller? Still at the office and busy but just wondering. I could look later.

Don't know... I feel like I was l-3 or 4, but not sure. They were all joke votes though considering I had barely posted yet

I may be over-zealous, but I'm not flailing. Over-zealous, stream of conscious, thinking out loud posting isn't something I typically do as scum. One of the key things scum does when I do catch them in my cases, is sell my town tells as scum tells. I've seen a number of scum do it.

My statements have been consistent, the waivering is being introduced by you in your re-interpretations for the town. Otherwise, I've been consistent in my logic. Which is why you've chose to focus on the insignificant details, spinning sh*t and wild theories that allow you to fear monger.

Reality is, I am town, you are scum, you think I've earned some sort of power beyond just this challenge (which isn't the case) and you are trying your damned-est to take me out as a result, no matter what blatantly scummy crap you need to throw at me to pull it off.

No proof of this yet. How high was your vote count when you revealed Miller? Still at the office and busy but just wondering. I could look later.

His vote was at L2, and he revealed with "kill me now, kill me later". I didn't believe his reveal, and didn't want him let off the hook. It took me a couple posts while I was thinking through scenarios in thread (hence the mention of 80's crappy reveal) but when I did, I realized that by challenging CTM it allowed me to use up my challenge, and only risk myself and a miller claim that I didn't necessarily believe.

Regarding the bold... If I was able to gain a power via the challenge, I would not be able to confirm or deny it. I'm denying it right now. I gain absolutely no power, abiltity, object, role or anything else by winning, or using the gladiator challenge. I know how Pac has written the "do not disclose" rules in past games that have tasks we have to complete in order to get sh*t, like BPV or whatever.

CTM is purely fear mongering, because he's probably scum and convinced himself that I'm gaining something pro-town out of this.

Looking at it pragmatically, and taking away his POV and my own... the odds of the game say I'm town. The likelihood of the Gladiator role being town is strongest, since that is the alignment the role was created for originally. So... even if I did gain something, odds and likelihood say it'd be pro-town. That said, I wouldn't be discussing it if true, I'd be risking mod kill.

I really don't know why people let CTM manipulate them the way he is, but I see right through it. The dude's run through every non-town tell I've got on him.

He all but admitted it when he said if he was given a challenge to earn a power, he wouldn't be able to admit it on thread

Don't know... I feel like I was l-3 or 4, but not sure. They were all joke votes though considering I had barely posted yet

Liar. It was L2, you know damn well because you referenced it since in your bullsh*t against me.

I admitted nothing. I referenced the rules Pac has employed in past games, you are just spinning it to suit your desperation. It's basically the only foothold you've got in this, the idea that you "caught" me admitting to something I've denied. Nevermind the leap in logic that it = me as scum.

The mere fact that you think you figured out that I earned an ability, and are trying this hard to kill me shoudl tell the town everythying they need to know.

I was at l-4 in my mind, but l-3 in reality. I hadn't seen Ape's vote when I started my post

Official Vote Count:

Leelou (1) - Dan

80 (1) - BG

CTM (6) - Smash, 80, Nolder, SMC, Sharrow, Crusher

Hess (2) - CTM, Verb

Smash (1) - Ape,

Darthe (4) - AVM, Leelou, Hess, Lily

Ape (1) - JiF

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 roundhouse kicks to knock out.

Unvote

Vote CTM

Had him as one of the competing trains, might as well get a reveal out of him.

How was it lost on everyone that Smash started a case on CTM for lack of posting on page 9, then acted as if it was far-fetched that I voted him for his first post of the game being on page 9 and being a case about lack of posting?

cool, i was debating revealing anyway..

I'm a miller, basically i'm viewed as guilty by cop. So don't waste an investigation on me. Kill me now, kill me later, watch me, track me.. w/ever. I knew my goose was cooked the minute I got the role

Liar. It was L2, you know damn well because you referenced it since in your bullsh*t against me.

I admitted nothing. I referenced the rules Pac has employed in past games, you are just spinning it to suit your desperation. It's basically the only foothold you've got in this, the idea that you "caught" me admitting to something I've denied. Nevermind the leap in logic that it = me as scum.

The mere fact that you think you figured out that I earned an ability, and are trying this hard to kill me shoudl tell the town everythying they need to know.

BS.. you are a liar and I just proved it.. GFY

His vote was at L2, and he revealed with "kill me now, kill me later".

You are a lying pig... I was at L-3 but actually hadn't even seen your vote when I hit reply to reveal

Also.. I was initially willing to give in, until you started this policy lynch BS so early in day 1. No competing trains nothing, that is completely unlike town ape. My train was started cause I had 3 posts in several hours of game play. All BS.

Now you pull this challenge thing out and I'd bet anything you get some kind of power for winning it. If you are not scum or SK I'll self vote tomorrow. I'd be shocked

To this...

Glenn - You and I had challenges to get people to call us Polack and Fat respectively in Pac's last game. You knew then, as you know now, that he won't let it be spoken about.

Sincerely,

Andrew

CTM accused me of earning something via the challenge. I responded by saying that the last game, when both he and I had object-earning tasks, he knew the rules said it couldn't be discussed, and I said he knew this still now. As in, he hasn't forgotten how Pac writes the rules up. So his attempt at getting me to discuss it is scummy, because he's looking to get me mod killed. It wasn't in any way a statement that meant "yes, CTM you are right, I got an object for this challenge". Yet, he goes on to spin it that way immediately, here...

Predictable... Now he has to let a half truth out in order to save his ass.. I wonder why you haven't yet implied this power you earn is going to be key to town victory?

lmao!

Ape challenges the guy that was at L-2? It's like picking on a third grader

^^^^ Here is CTM acknowledging he knew exactly where he revealed at.

Why? Well like you've already confirmed, your doing it to get an extra night action. To be a more powerful nuisance this game

^^^ Here is another example of him discussing his point of reveal.

Archived