Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was gone one weekday in a game I didn't sign up for. GFY.

Easy bud, I was just saying hi.

That was just the most ridiculous animated gif I found when I google'd "oh hey animated gif"

Didn't think a bit o' rabbit peen would make you so feisty

Won't getting any argument from me there.  I've seriously considered putting him on ignore for the rest of the game.

Right, I'm the one throwing a "hissy fit".

This might be the biggest vageen fagola crybaby statement ever made.

I'm sorry about menopause Maude.

Upgrade fail.

This is worse than when they made the huge jump to this software from the old one, and we lost the ability to click on the amount of replies to the game thread, and could then read every post IN the game thread, from each individual contributor.

That sh*t made re-reads SO much more disgusting.

Right, I'm the one throwing a "hissy fit".

This might be the biggest vageen fagola crybaby statement ever made.

I'm sorry about menopause Maude.

Yes, that's exactly what you are doing, including in this very post.  As far as crybaby statements, well....

Revisiting this (thanks for yet another distraction BG). 

Yeah.

Yes, that's exactly what you are doing, including in this very post.  As far as crybaby statements, well....

Yeah.

Hahahhaah... yeah, acknowledging a distraction is a "cry baby" statement.

You know who uses the term "hissy fit"? The sissy in the middle of having one.

All of this nonsense with you was sparked by one thing, me calling you out for hedging. Your over-reaction has been all-time. I want to get you a trophy, but they don't make them with by teary-eyed twats on them. Apparently it's too "graphic" and twats don't have eyes. 

Also, that is yet another example of BG perpetuating an argument over the inane (who started throwing the hissy fit first, me or him) and detracting from yet another case of mine, one that many people have weighed in on and could prove informative.

If he and 80 are town in this one, we're ****ed. Both these morons have been so counter-productive to scum hunting it's shameful.

Hahahhaah... yeah, acknowledging a distraction is a "cry baby" statement.

You know who uses the term "hissy fit"? The sissy in the middle of having one.

All of this nonsense with you was sparked by one thing, me calling you out for hedging. Your over-reaction has been all-time. I want to get you a trophy, but they don't make them with by teary-eyed twats on them. Apparently it's too "graphic" and twats don't have eyes. 

Blaming everyone else for your own actions, is being a cry baby, and you constantly do it around here and not just in mafia games either.

So then you concede you are having a hissy fit?  After all, you've used it plenty in the midst of your "I know you are but what am I" antics.

Actually, all of this nonsense was sparked by one thing, me pointing out that you were going on and on about 80 and you acting like certifiable lunatic in response ever since.

Also, that is yet another example of BG perpetuating an argument over the inane (who started throwing the hissy fit first, me or him) and detracting from yet another case of mine, one that many people have weighed in on and could prove informative.

If he and 80 are town in this one, we're ****ed. Both these morons have been so counter-productive to scum hunting it's shameful.

This is yet another example of Ape blaming the rest of the world for everything he does.

I got the flu.  Went yesterday.  Never felt this bad in my life.  

Ugh...I'm sorry man.  Hope you get to feeling better soon, it sucks something major this year.

While I agree wbat's actions around the challenge were scummy...are we really going to run up a player who not playing?  I mean, I'm fine with it, but what happens once he get to L-1/2 range?  We wait?  

I dunno, this game sucks

I thought about bringing AwesomeVM back, but I'm concerned it may be too late.  I blame CTM.

Blaming everyone else for your own actions, is being a cry baby, and you constantly do it around here and not just in mafia games either.

So then you concede you are having a hissy fit?  After all, you've used it plenty in the midst of your "I know you are but what am I" antics.

Actually, all of this nonsense was sparked by one thing, me pointing out that you were going on and on about 80 and you acting like certifiable lunatic in response ever since.

Who am I blaming for what? Another side-step.

I think it's pretty clear, in this case, being a cry-baby is hijacking a game from it's multiple participants so that you can fool yourself into thinking you've won an argument by dodging the point and attacking character. Good job. 

This is yet another example of Ape blaming the rest of the world for everything he does.

No. I blame you for continuing to push inane arguments to distract from my casing. Has nothing to do with the rest of the world or any of the other horsecrap you've tried to fold into this mess. I'm playing the game, you are grinding an axe.

If you have an issue with me, take it to PM and I'll tell you to GFY there. 

you intentionally omitting how so it out on my own lol?

LOL, No. You can't start from the first word and block out a section.  You have to backspace on the first word.  For the rest you can block out a section and delete, which I did above.

Looking back at some of D1, what I see:

SMC says he'd kill both Ape and CTM. Then votes CTM with no explanation other than to remind us that he voted CTM before.

Leelou votes CTM, tying him with Ape, with no elucidaton other than saying she hates Gladiator challenges.

Hess says Ape is scummier than CTM but he doesn't feel good leaving a claimed miller alive. Says he is tempted to just lynch Ape.

Leelou expresses a desire to lynch Ape for the Gladiator challenge. Still offers no explanation of her vote. Her statement of CTM being a claimed miller might have been one if she hadn't already argued with Darthe about whether lynching miller claims was optimal.

Hess responds to Ape saying his vote will stay on CTM.

Dan votes CTM. Says she thinks both are town so the miller claim breaks the tie.

Hess unvotes CTM

Hess says he thinks both might be town.

Smash votes Ape with a post that is extremely scummy but which I will ignore for now given 80's result.

Hess votes CTM. Momentum changing perhaps.

Hess says he is sure Smash is scum. Still says he thinks both Ape and CTM are town.

JiF votes CTM. No explanation. Either baller town play or retarded scum play. Very JiF-like.

80 votes CTM.

80 proclaims that it's L - 2. Pretty clear at this point that CTM is going down imo.

Crusher votes CTM. Implies he thinks both Ape and CTM are town.

I unvote Ape and hammer CTM and tell vig/SK to shoot Ape.

Darthe comes in with an emphatic late vote on CTM. At least he showed conviction.

Coroner Report

Normally I don't need an excuse to vote Verbal since I always want him dead, but considering he was on paternity leave late last week and into the weekend I don't think we can look at his lack of voting in this instance as scummy.

The late CTM voters are an interesting pool and of those I'd go Wbat.  IIRC, he went after Ape first when the voting was neck and neck and then when the tide turned against CTM, he voted him.  I also believe he did the "I think both are town but ..." as a sort of vote hedger. 

Vote: WWWombat

FYI, for those of you who are interested, I never said I thought Ape was town.  In fact, I was pretty adamant about killing the Ape even while hammering CTM.  SMC could have easily check this by searching the thread for "WWWWombat" and delving through the pleothora of results or by doing a partial reread (which I was able to do on a 10 year old computer), but apparently, he is more interested in making insinuations that won't stick to him than in actually scumhunting.

Vote: SMC

Looking back I see Lily had said she wasn't going to be on until later today, so while I won't go there at this point, I'd definitely like to hear from her.  The whole Hess thing came across as sketchy to me, particularly since when she got called out on using his random comment after the opening day scene as the reason for her vote, she claimed to have already been suspicious of him, but gave no supporting reason why.

As far as the main trains go, I can see the point on Wombat as his hopping around near the end of the gladiator thing can definitely be seen as sketchy.  I think it's especially peculiar that he's now trying to use that exact same thing as evidence against other people as well.  Not sure how the hell that works.  As far as JVOR goes, there's not a whole lot to go on with him.  It seems to be pretty much based on that one post from him and while I may not completely agree with the post, it didn't strike me as particularly scummy either, as at the very least, I can see his point about the circumstances surrounding D1 being strange given CTM being a scum traitor.

Looking back at some of D1, what I see:

SMC says he'd kill both Ape and CTM. Then votes CTM with no explanation other than to remind us that he voted CTM before.

Leelou votes CTM, tying him with Ape, with no elucidaton other than saying she hates Gladiator challenges.

Hess says Ape is scummier than CTM but he doesn't feel good leaving a claimed miller alive. Says he is tempted to just lynch Ape.

Leelou expresses a desire to lynch Ape for the Gladiator challenge. Still offers no explanation of her vote. Her statement of CTM being a claimed miller might have been one if she hadn't already argued with Darthe about whether lynching miller claims was optimal.

Hess responds to Ape saying his vote will stay on CTM.

Dan votes CTM. Says she thinks both are town so the miller claim breaks the tie.

Hess unvotes CTM

Hess says he thinks both might be town.

Smash votes Ape with a post that is extremely scummy but which I will ignore for now given 80's result.

Hess votes CTM. Momentum changing perhaps.

Hess says he is sure Smash is scum. Still says he thinks both Ape and CTM are town.

JiF votes CTM. No explanation. Either baller town play or retarded scum play. Very JiF-like.

80 votes CTM.

80 proclaims that it's L - 2. Pretty clear at this point that CTM is going down imo.

Crusher votes CTM. Implies he thinks both Ape and CTM are town.

I unvote Ape and hammer CTM and tell vig/SK to shoot Ape.

Darthe comes in with an emphatic late vote on CTM. At least he showed conviction.

Coroner Report

Was Hess trying to set up D2's lynch?

What would scum benefit to bluffing that he was the one shot at by the vig/sk?

Archived