Arkham Villains - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think his name was Jack D...like the Jack Daniels.  Haven't seen him around here in awhile.

It'd be good if he popped in just to say "derp derp derp"

I agree Verb. So: how about we all agree to completely stop mentioning JN mafia or that we are affiliated with it? If someone mentions it just sort of hedge a response or don't reply at all.

I think we should treat it like the minor leagues, let people know when they've been called up. This will be my last game there for a while, I just wanted to have a change of pace, but instead I got NO pace. LOL, and it's a cool setup too, but the game is going to get messy soon because there's like 4-5 people not participating, which will essentially skew balance without fail.

We also have Pac and JiF who scare the weaker less compatible players off.  LOL

Ahem.

It'd be good if he popped in just to say "derp derp derp"

I think we should treat it like the minor leagues, let people know when they've been called up. This will be my last game there for a while, I just wanted to have a change of pace, but instead I got NO pace. LOL, and it's a cool setup too, but the game is going to get messy soon because there's like 4-5 people not participating, which will essentially skew balance without fail.

Ahem.

. Mafia without Ape sucks. Period

I somehow always picture Crusher with a Hawaiian lai around his neck... feel like the only ohter picture of him I've seen he's got one on, oh wait, he's not wearing one in the dancing gif that CTM made. so 2 out of 3

I somehow always picture Crusher with a Hawaiian lai around his neck... feel like the only ohter picture of him I've seen he's got one on, oh wait, he's not wearing one in the dancing gif that CTM made. so 2 out of 3

They did not hand them out.  Mrs Crusher has a thing for Hawaiian stuff.  She actually has a collection of them.  Me?  I just wear what Im given.  LOL

Thank you Crusher

Btw I've been reading along for a while lol

You have no idea how pissed I was when I got killed in the game with all you guys before I could really get a chance to pay with you

Eventually mafia will return to JN and all will be welll again. Welcome.

They did not hand them out.  Mrs Crusher has a thing for Hawaiian stuff.  She actually has a collection of them.  Me?  I just wear what Im given.  LOL

Oh yeah, you are the only one wearing one. LOL

Awesome just got awesomer.

Oh yeah, you are the only one wearing one. LOL

Awesome just got awesomer.

Not the only.  I would say 15% of the Dads.  But most had the little plastic dollar store ones. Mrs Crusher picked mine out special for me.  its actually handmade.  LOL

Not the only.  I would say 15% of the Dads.  But most had the little plastic dollar store ones. Mrs Crusher picked mine out special for me.  its actually handmade.  LOL

I'm sure there is a fat joke buried somewhere in implying that your fatness made up 15% of the total population of Dads there. Thus, making me right that you were the only one wearing one.

I'm just struggling with the punchline... oh wait.

I don't think he has. 

For awhile we had some DMer's come over here and play under different names. Like La-out.  Or something likke that was a Dmer under another name.  Jack-D was something like dragonsworn at DM and I think his name was Pete?  Not sure just bits and pieces among the clogs of bacon fats in my brains. 

considering a little hazing.

his self esteem is just fine.

My self esteem is just fine.

I pressed a button on my phone my accident. The site refreshed and nothing seemed to change, must of repped myself lol (I feel dirty, it's like liking your own status on FB)

No I've never played here before. I've always played on DM except for one game on another site but I was crap

General rule guidelines here? I can swear and be mean?

Hiya Dap! Good to see you.

I've been reading the game on DM that you guys are in. I just got to JiF's poem. Who knew DM would inspire our JiF to write poetry? And it wasn't even a love poem to Crusher. 

Hello lily

fancy seeing you here

whu?

dude, you neg repped yourself?  wtf?

lol

I did it too.  Someone with that low of self esteem doesn't deserve to be here.

nice

considering a little hazing.

his self esteem is just fine.

then its never been truly tested

Either that or he hit the wrong button because DM has no rep?  Way to give the kid a chance Darthe.  LOL

My self esteem is just fine.

I pressed a button on my phone my accident. The site refreshed and nothing seemed to change, must of repped myself lol (I feel dirty, it's like liking your own status on FB)

No I've never played here before. I've always played on DM except for one game on another site but I was crap

General rule guidelines here? I can swear and be mean?

I am so good at this. 

First couple games just play and have fun.  You will get crap from the local retards. Give yourself a game then learn how to fire back. Do it too soon and sometimes makes it impossible to play here.  Truth is we don;t play mafia here anymore so it;s a mute point.  

Oh yea... WELCOME TO JN MAFIA!!!

Hiya Dap! Good to see you.

I've been reading the game on DM that you guys are in. I just got to JiF's poem. Who knew DM would inspire our JiF to write poetry? And it wasn't even a love poem to Crusher. 

No?  Someone needs to bring it here so I can read it.  Might have to slap my bitch

For awhile we had some DMer's come over here and play under different names. Like La-out.  Or something likke that was a Dmer under another name.  Jack-D was something like dragonsworn at DM and I think his name was Pete?  Not sure just bits and pieces among the clogs of bacon fats in my brains. 

I'm surprised you remember me.  That was like 4 years ago.

I was suprised at the poemms actually. I expected better

truth be told i exected it would be awesomme, what i found was DM running scared and you guys runnibg wild.

Tut tut

also i dont sit back anf im stubborn as ****. I will go hard from game one and it will take a banning to be rid of me

you can bring it, my ego can cope

also i know theres no game here but im doing a DM game if you are keen. Everythings ready to go. Just need players

Archived