Sanchez to Hill baby....

Maxman

You don't tinker with a winning formula.  Hill just needed time to mature, that is all.

He catches that ball against the Pats last season and the Jets story is very different.  Kudos to management for not giving up.  Running back is a slight concern but this team is set at WR and QB.

I so wish I was being serious right now.

You don't tinker with a winning formula.  Hill just needed time to mature, that is all.

He catches that ball against the Pats last season and the Jets story is very different.  Kudos to management for not giving up.  Running back is a slight concern but this team is set at WR and QB.

I agree that it's too soon to give up on Hill.  Still young still physically gifted.  Sanchez needs a change of scenery.  

Sanchez? ohh gawd please no! not again I can't bear to imagine that scene anymore

wide left and right, too high/low/short........INT oh no!!!! lucky help is here Gerrard or

Geno...even EJ.....Now I am going to say a little prayer.. please bow your heads. Lord no Sanchez, Jesus no Sanchez, no Sanchez please Lord and Lord, please no Sanchez  Jesus spear me the misery of another season with Mark Sanchez as a Jet QB. Amen! :wild:

If Holmes gets back to form or at least close to it and Hill can even improve just a little that's a pretty decent 1-2 there I think.  And Kerley who I think had an excellent season last year in the slot makes this not the worse trio of WRs in the league.  Praying we draft Ertz and if we do along with a decent guard I actually like our offense... come next year of course when we have our QB.  I'm also kind hoping to snag a RB in the 4th or 5th round if someone slips.  Le'Veon Bell anyone???  

If Holmes gets back to form or at least close to it and Hill can even improve just a little that's a pretty decent 1-2 there I think.  And Kerley who I think had an excellent season last year in the slot makes this not the worse trio of WRs in the league.  Praying we draft Ertz and if we do along with a decent guard I actually like our offense... come next year of course when we have our QB.  I'm also kind hoping to snag a RB in the 4th or 5th round if someone slips.  Le'Veon Bell anyone???  

Do you mean if Holmes gets back to JAG form ? From what I see the guy had one good year and the rest is just pure JAG or causing trouble.

#garrard to hill

Archived