Lily's Angry Melons mafia game thread

Lily

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote

I'm not voting anymore.  I dont care if it goes random.  This is just stupid.

If it goes random, we get no info on that player. I'd rather go for Hess if people aren't willing to vote for AVM. 

Yeah, so the only one we have a chance to run up is AVM himself...did he ever answer the mail on if he could clear himself...cause it looks like that's where were headed unless we move en mass to another...

Could move to Leelou but I never read her well...

No, you can't read me well. I'm not scum this game, just town. 

smh

I'm done here.

You ****ers figure it out. 

I cant believe how stupid you are. 

Since when did you become a little bitch. Your stupid trap is what put me in this position in the first place. I'm angry b/c the logical play was running ANYONE else up to L2, to see what happened with AVM's power. It wasn't even going to lynch that person. 

At this point, that opportunity has been squandered. So I'll digress since that part is over with. 

Unofficial Vote count:

AVM (3) – Verb, Pac, Nolder

Mish (2) – Crusher, DPR

Verb (2) – AVM, Ishy

Crusher (2) - Hess, JC

Hess (1) - Leelou

Not voting: Mish

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline Thursday noon MST/3PM EST

Since when did you become a little bitch. Your stupid trap is what put me in this position in the first place. I'm angry b/c the logical play was running ANYONE else up to L2, to see what happened with AVM's power. It wasn't even going to lynch that person. 

At this point, that opportunity has been squandered. So I'll digress since that part is over with. 

Do you really think anyone was listening when he was pounding his puny chest about a trap??  My vote on you had nothing to do with his idiocy and everything to do with wanting to see how you'd react.

Then AVM twirls in and decides to impart his super powers all over the game... 

My stupid trap could still have been a legitimate trap, you're not cleared in any stretch of the imagination, and you're the idiot who fell for it.  And your lynch, even if I was wrong would have been very informative and not really a risk since you're vanilla townie.  AVM's a moron for stopping that train.  And you being uncooperative dip sh*t makes this entire scenario worse. 

I've laid out the best logic we should follow, nobody is willing to participate.  So you can all GFY's and figure it out on your own.  

My stupid trap could still have been a legitimate trap, you're not cleared in any stretch of the imagination, and you're the idiot who fell for it.  And your lynch, even if I was wrong would have been very informative and not really a risk since you're vanilla townie.  AVM's a moron for stopping that train.  And you being uncooperative dip sh*t makes this entire scenario worse. 

I've laid out the best logic we should follow, nobody is willing to participate.  So you can all GFY's and figure it out on your own.  

for the record the logic you laid out was my logic.

Do you really think anyone was listening when he was pounding his puny chest about a trap??  My vote on you had nothing to do with his idiocy and everything to do with wanting to see how you'd react.

Then AVM twirls in and decides to impart his super powers all over the game... 

LOL, good point. 

This is some cofusing poop.  If everyone really wants to re-test and for the most part waste AVM's weird thing he does I have no issue being ran up.  THIS IS NOT A SELF VOTE.  Im just volunteering.  I would also have no issue killing Hess, Mish or AVM.  I don't really believe he can do anything more than stop a vote count. SO,,,

unvote

vote Crusher

Put me at L2 see what happens. 

Unofficial Vote count:

Crusher (3) - Hess, JC, Crusher

Verb (2) – AVM, Ishy

Hess (1) - Leelou

Mish (1) – DPR

Not voting: Mish

I'll wait to see a vote count and an AVM appearance before self voting but I guess it makes sense.  The problem I see is I'd still want to vote AVM or Hess because it could be a 2 time scum power to reset the vote count. 

that said...  If AVM is truly what he says he is and will become roleless then he shouldn't care that much if we vote him off..  He will have vetted 3 townies before going out..  a strong performance.

I've said it a couple times now -- get some one to L-2, let me do my thing, and I'll self vote.  That's the best play at this point.

She covers for you, then you cover for her. Got it.

How about this for reason:

No one asked AVM to hint to you or to make his claim. 

If memory serves, and I'll have to go back and check, it seems like no one else besides AVM or you understand the "benefit" in his doing so vs. waiting.

You and AVM are both very interested in using his ability again, despite the fact everybody agrees that all we know is that he can alter the vote count.

I think that the lack of rush to lynch implies that people are considering what to do, and you are still pushing. Why?

If you want me to stop talking about it as you referred to last night, stop saying things that at best are half truths.  Ishy and others have said it was a good play.  You, Pac, and plenty of others disagree.  Good for you guys.  You're not going to see it my way and I'm over it -- but if you all want me to stop "being a distraction" stop antagonizing me.  Deal?

I'm willing to switch to Hess if people don't want to lynch AVM but that's it.

One or the other for me.

Just want to take one more opportunity to say you're a damn moron.

Dude, there was no trap. I voted Pac after you. That's it. If only you'd recognize your trap as stupid when I flip town as much as you'd pound your chest if I flipped scum. 

Unofficial Vote count:

Crusher (5) - Hess, JC, Crusher, AVM, 80

Verb (1) – Ishy

Hess (1) - Leelou

Mish (1) – DPR

Not voting: JiF, Mish

Dude, there was no trap. I voted Pac after you. That's it. If only you'd recognize your trap as stupid when I flip town as much as you'd pound your chest if I flipped scum. 

GFY

JiF's emo breakdown tells me he's town.  So for now I'll trust that Pac really did clear him.  I have a feeling both will show their a$$es eventually if this really is some sort of gambit.

Unvote vote Crusher

Contradict much? 

One more and I'll PM Lily for when she wakes up and gets on.  Keep in mind that I can't clear it until she tells me the alignment, so it'll be til then.

I'd recommend people on my train stay there(don't put it at L-2, just so the whiny bitches don't have something to complain about the next few hours)

And I seriously don't understand how you guys can't understand what I was saying.  I can't ask for my own alignment, it would be like a cop self investigating (which, yes, can be done for vetting sanity in a crazy cops game...but this isn't truly a cop role so you get my point).  No, I cannot self investigate myself and NO, I cannot clear my own train.

Unofficial Vote count:

Crusher (5) - Hess, JC, Crusher, AVM, 80

AVM (4) – Verb, Pac, Nolder, Leelou

Verb (1) – Ishy

Mish (1) – DPR

Not voting: JiF, Mish

Archived