Do you guys hear that?? No Tebow articles..aahhh

shhwagah

I feel like I just stepped outside to breathe crisp fresh mountain air after having been trapped in a small garage for a year with a car engine running....aaahhh

On the flip side, Cimini, Mehta, and O'Connor probably now feel trapped in a closet with each other.

and none of those weirdo fans either...anybody who is a fan of a football player is not a true game of football fan

They went back to their troll caves to hibernate til the day Tebow reemerges as an NFL player.  

I know, I'm a dick

To tempting, just had to do it.  I hate happy people

Tim Tebow Would Rejuvenate and Revamp Arena League

By
David Daniels
  (Featured Columnist)  on May 27, 2013

The blackballed quarterback has yet to find a place to play football in 2013 after the New York Jets released him earlier this offseason. NFL teams—and CFL teams, in Warren Moon’s mind—may shy away from signing Tebow due to poor throwing ability. Despite a questionable skill set, he’s still the biggest name in the game, and that’s why, as much as Tim Tebow needs a home right now, the AFL needs him more.

The Associated Press (via ESPN) reported that former NFL QB, ESPN analyst and part-Philadelphia Soul owner Ron Jaworski wants Tebow on his team.

“I love the guy,” said Jaworski, who contacted Tebow the day after the Jets cut him. “I want him here just for his leadership.”

Hopefully, for the AFL’s sake, the "Polish Rifle" turns into the Polish Fishing Rod and reels in what would be the greatest catch in the league’s history.

Tebow would bring much more than leadership to the AFL. He’d add recognizable face to a league with a lack thereof.

Even the often-ridiculed WNBA has more than twice has many Twitter followers as the AFL. The AFL averaged an attendance of just 7,882 in 2013, according to ArenaFan.com. 10,090 were in attendance for the Los Angeles Sparks’ game against the Seattle Storm on Sunday night.

Tebow would single-handedly eliminate the league’s lack of hype.

His Memorial Day tweet was re-tweeted over 5,000 times within the hour. That’s a higher figure than the average amount of people who attended Chicago Rush games in 2013.

Forbes named Tebow America’s most-influential athlete alive. He attempted eight passes last year and still sold the 14th-most jerseys in the NFL, according to the league’s official website. Chuck Norris even co-signed the “The Ultimate Clutch Player” recently, saying Tebow reminds him of himself.

If that isn’t enough to convince one Tebow’s name would breathe life into the AFL, picture this.

The Dallas Cowboys are one of the NFL’s most popular teams. The Buffalo Bills are not. Despite their Grand Canyon-like gap in popularity—Dallas boasts over 550,000 Twitter followers compared to just over 150,000 for Buffalo—the Jets’ opening day attendance in 2013 against the Bills topped their opening day attendance against the Cowboys the year before.

Tebow wasn’t in green and white the year before.

The AFL will be rolling in green if one of its teams signs the media magnet.

I know, I'm a dick

To tempting, just had to do it.  I hate happy people

Tim Tebow Would Rejuvenate and Revamp Arena League

By

David Daniels

(Featured Columnist)  on May 27, 2013

He should buy his own team and dominate.

The blackballed quarterback has yet to find a place to play football in 2013 after the New York Jets released him earlier this offseason. NFL teams—and CFL teams, in Warren Moon’s mind—may shy away from signing Tebow due to poor throwing ability. Despite a questionable skill set, he’s still the biggest name in the game, and that’s why, as much as Tim Tebow needs a home right now, the AFL needs him more.

The Associated Press (via ESPN) reported that former NFL QB, ESPN analyst and part-Philadelphia Soul owner Ron Jaworski wants Tebow on his team.

“I love the guy,” said Jaworski, who contacted Tebow the day after the Jets cut him. “I want him here just for his leadership.”

Hopefully, for the AFL’s sake, the "Polish Rifle" turns into the Polish Fishing Rod and reels in what would be the greatest catch in the league’s history.

Tebow would bring much more than leadership to the AFL. He’d add recognizable face to a league with a lack thereof.

Even the often-ridiculed WNBA has more than twice has many Twitter followers as the AFL. The AFL averaged an attendance of just 7,882 in 2013, according to ArenaFan.com. 10,090 were in attendance for the Los Angeles Sparks’ game against the Seattle Storm on Sunday night.

Tebow would single-handedly eliminate the league’s lack of hype.

His Memorial Day tweet was re-tweeted over 5,000 times within the hour. That’s a higher figure than the average amount of people who attended Chicago Rush games in 2013.

Forbes named Tebow America’s most-influential athlete alive. He attempted eight passes last year and still sold the 14th-most jerseys in the NFL, according to the league’s official website. Chuck Norris even co-signed the “The Ultimate Clutch Player” recently, saying Tebow reminds him of himself.

If that isn’t enough to convince one Tebow’s name would breathe life into the AFL, picture this.

The Dallas Cowboys are one of the NFL’s most popular teams. The Buffalo Bills are not. Despite their Grand Canyon-like gap in popularity—Dallas boasts over 550,000 Twitter followers compared to just over 150,000 for Buffalo—the Jets’ opening day attendance in 2013 against the Bills topped their opening day attendance against the Cowboys the year before.

Tebow wasn’t in green and white the year before.

The AFL will be rolling in green if one of its teams signs the media magnet.

I know, I'm a dick

I think you got the most important part right there lol. Really guy? I'm getting that anxious and panicky feeling now..

Wait..Is that a Bleacher Report article? Nevermind, it doesn't count.

I think you got the most important part right there lol. Really guy? I'm getting that anxious and panicky feeling now..

Wait..Is that a Bleacher Report article? Nevermind, it doesn't count.

LOL!  I like the way sh thinks!

I'm pretty upset about it.  The only news I care about is Tebow news. 

Tebow will soon be forgotten. There is a new sheriff in SEC country. After he wins two more Heisman's and a couple of crystal footballs, he will come out early, as a JR, and begin his quest for NFL glory.

Fingers crossed that A&M gets to keep him that long, and that the Jets can pick him up!

JFFFTW!

Tebow will soon be forgotten. There is a new sheriff in SEC country. After he wins two more Heisman's and a couple of crystal footballs, he will come out early, as a JR, and begin his quest for NFL glory.

Fingers crossed that A&M gets to keep him that long, and that the Jets can pick him up!

JFFFTW!

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guy, Manziel has more talent in his pinky toe than Tebow does in his entire body. You will always have your Tebow memories and no one can take that from you. 

I'm pretty upset about it.  The only news I care about is Tebow news. 

Now that I know who you are, I'm giving you EXTRA sh*t about Tebow and the Gaytors. BTW, you going to FL/FSU game in Nov.? Too bad its in the swamp. I don't EVER go to Gainsville for any reason what so ever. There is nothing in Gainsville but the Confederacy lol. 

Now that I know who you are, I'm giving you EXTRA sh*t about Tebow and the Gaytors. BTW, you going to FL/FSU game in Nov.? Too bad its in the swamp. I don't EVER go to Gainsville for any reason what so ever. There is nothing in Gainsville but the Confederacy lol. 

Like Tally is different.  Please.  I laugh at that sh*t, never get involved in those silly tally vs. gville debates...its the same damn town, 2 1/2 hours north.  Gainesville just has more charm and is closer to society.

I'll be there.  I'm not going to miss back to back ass beatings to those Criminoles. 

Archived