Jets Open OTA's Underway

flgreen

Maybe why Jets have not been looking for a TE very hard?

Jets don't develop players, and players cannot be developed. Ask almost anyone here. Everyone is what they are here, and always will be. The younger or less experienced the more this is true...

Rich Cimini 

Rich Cimini @RichCimini  .

QB play much better that last wk: Geno Smith 8-for-9, w/ 1 drop and 2 sacks. Mark Sanchez, with starters, 8-for-12. No interceptions. #Jets
49s  .
Beat Writer / Columnist Reply
Retweet
Favorite

. .

Manish Mehta  

Manish Mehta  @MMehtaNYDN  .

Stats at OTAs?! RT @SethWalderNYDN: 11-on-11 stats today: Geno, 8/9 with 2 sacks and 1 run. Sanchez 8/11 with a sack. #nyj
1m  .
Beat Writer / Columnist

Manish Mehta  

Geno Smith on NFLPA inquiry re: Roc Nation: "I don't have any concerns. Jay-Z didn't recruit me." #nyj
2m  .
Retweet
Favorite

. .

Kristian Dyer 

Kristian Dyer @KristianRDyer  .

Geno Smith "Jay Z didn't recruit me."
2m  .
Beat Writer / Columnist

. .

Jane McManus 

Jane McManus @janesports  .

"Jay Z didn't recruit me," Geno Smith said when asked about NFLPA inquiry into his chosen agency. #Jets
2m  .
Beat Writer / Columnist

Geez, after a nice practice, this is what the scribes are going to ask the first question about?

NYC media really sucks

Conor Orr 

Conor Orr @ConorTOrr  .

Geno also said he wouldn't be disappointed if he wasn't name the opening day starter. #nyj
1m  .
Retweet
Favorite

. .

Conor Orr 

Conor Orr @ConorTOrr  .

Geno pretty emphatic about Jay Z not recruiting him to join Roc Nation sports. #nyj
2m  .
Beat Writer / Columnist

I am very much in favor of starting Sanchez week 1, letting him display the suck and then replacing him with Geno after a few weeks.  That's the way to indoctorinate a new QB to a city, let him ride in and replace the greatest disappointment in franchise history.

Manish Mehta  

Geno Smith on NFLPA inquiry re: Roc Nation: "I don't have any concerns. Jay-Z didn't recruit me." #nyj

2m  .

Retweet

Favorite

Geez, after a nice practice, this is what the scribes are going to ask the first question about?

NYC media really sucks

Manish would do better writing for TMZ.

It's a shame Bobby Knight wasn't a football coach, and coached the Jets. He would've been this guy's worst nightmare. I remember years ago how he talked about the denigration of sports "journalism" from conversations about nice passes, plays and setups into dunks, home runs and shattered backboards.

You don't even get reporting about the game anymore. It's a ******* soap opera. :(

Rich Cimini @RichCimini .

WR Stephen Hill looks fine in drills. #Jets need a healthy and improved Hill in '13. One of the keys to the offense.

18m .

Beat Writer / Columnist

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN

Jets TE Jeff Cumberland has a good reason for missing OTAs today. His child was born last night in Ohio. #nyj18m

Beat Writer / Columnist

Jeff's not a team player, for all the sh*t Goodson takes he would never skip practice for his kids

Rich Cimini @RichCimini  .

WR Stephen Hill looks fine in drills. #Jets need a healthy and improved Hill in '13. One of the keys to the offense.

18m  .

Beat Writer / Columnist

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN

Jets TE Jeff Cumberland has a good reason for missing OTAs today. His child was born last night in Ohio. #nyj
18m
Beat Writer / Columnist

Oh please with this Cumberland crap.  If Cromartie missed time every  time his baby was born he would still be a rookie.

Archived