Pacers at Heat Game 7

Matt39

Don't want to be all conspiracy-headed here, but if Stern has any say, I can't believe for one second that he'd let the Finals be Pacers-Spurs. That'd be worse than a WNBA playoff series.

well, he vetoed a trade because he didn't want a team to lose its star, and its ratings so.......

LOL, Hibbert and George have 5 fouls each before the 4th quarter.

No conspiracy theories.  It's just about time that the refs started calling the Pacers like they call the 29 other teams in the NBA.  It was ridiculous the officiating advantage the Pacers have been given this entire postseason. Until tonight.

LOL, Hibbert and George have 5 fouls each before the 4th quarter.

No conspiracy theories.  It's just about time that the refs started calling the Pacers like they call the 29 other teams in the NBA.  It was ridiculous the officiating advantage the Pacers have been given this entire postseason. Until tonight.

Lebron decided to guard George tonight...that was the biggest difference more than anything....plus the Heat decided to crash for once

Lebron decided to guard George tonight...that was the biggest difference more than anything....plus the Heat decided to crash for once

And George came up incredibly small.  What a punk performance by him.  7 points and 6 fouls in a decisive game.

And George came up incredibly small.  What a punk performance by him.  7 points and 6 fouls in a decisive game.

Punk performance? Disappointing sure. He got shut down by arguably the best player of all time. He's 23 years old. The future is bright for Indiana, that's for sure.

Punk performance? Disappointing sure. He got shut down by arguably the best player of all time. He's 23 years old. The future is bright for Indiana, that's for sure.

It's a learning experience for George.  But I have to disagree on the shutting down part.  George looked scared the whole game.  He was taking bad shots, getting beat on the boards, and turning the ball over. LeBron is a good defender but George seemed to be afraid of the moment.

Don't want to be all conspiracy-headed here, but if Stern has any say, I can't believe for one second that he'd let the Finals be Pacers-Spurs. That'd be worse than a WNBA playoff series.

I laid 500 on the money line based off this exact line of thinking last night. They where not having a Heat Pacers final

Archived