Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

Hey dude, Robb got what he deserved. You break your oath, you pay the price. And admit it, Walder is just ******* funny.

You break guest right, you pay the price even more.  Wyman Manderly is going to feed Lord Walder a chutney of his own balls.  Literally.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count: 

Wombat (5) - AVM, Ishy, Nol, Lily, Ape

Nol (3) - Crushlove, JC, Mish
Hess (1) - JiF

Ishy (1) - Wombat

Lily (1) - Hess

Mish (1) - csalami

Not voting: 80

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline - Monday 3 pm est

You break guest right, you pay the price even more.  Wyman Manderly is going to feed Lord Walder a chutney of his own balls.  Literally.

Balls to mouth... it's about time somebody put out the BAT signal! 

JIF should be here momentarily to do the most anti-town think possible. 

Unvote

<3 even if you're just ******* with me.

How about non-emotional then? Robotic? Bland?

You wish.  I taste great.  Perfect blend of saltiness and umami.  I can produce signed affadavits from Scarlett Johansson, Megan Fox, Zoe Saldana, Bar Refaeli, Kate Upton, etc.

Don't disappoint me with the meltdown, please.

GFY

I want full tilt melt... I promised Leelou I'd make one of you have a menstrual cycle. Looks like wombat's the one lol

ROFL you suck at insults.

and just as I was about to hammer

Bullsh*t.

Hess at least had the balls to say "I'm town, not sucm or third party" or whatever, not sure why either... but he did it. You?

Hey lady, you take a chill pill got it! :)

Listen, as scum you have historically popped in and said "I'm going to re-read and then post my thoughts". I've caught you doing it in two games. I'm not making it up. It happened. In this game, I feel like you made a similar post but tried to caress your wording a bit more to make it more subtle. Maybe I'm wrong, but hell, it's worked before. 

This butthurt response seems to have struck a nerve. Am I looking at third times a charm here?

No. See the thing is that every time I've done exactly what I said I would do. I've read and then shared my thoughts. You seem to see it as not doing so, and that has always puzzled me. I thought it was because I didn't use quotes to back up my thoughts, but this time I did and you still say the same thing. I think I'm just going to take Wombat's advice and find a different way to say that I'm lost and need to figure things out, rather than say I need to reread. I think that will just be simpler than trying to figure out what you've been talking about. 

No. See the thing is that every time I've done exactly what I said I would do. I've read and then shared my thoughts. You seem to see it as not doing so, and that has always puzzled me. I thought it was because I didn't use quotes to back up my thoughts, but this time I did and you still say the same thing. I think I'm just going to take Wombat's advice and find a different way to say that I'm lost and need to figure things out, rather than say I need to reread. I think that will just be simpler than trying to figure out what you've been talking about. 

Lily, you can be a sh*tty to me as you want, in one of theses instances I pulled a quote from like D2 of you saying you'd go back, read, then post thoughts explicitly. You never did, and I made the case on you on like D5. You did exactly What I accused you of.

You use it as a way o checking in on the game as scum, but sound like hard working town, and then never actually do the work. I've caught you multiple times with it in the past. As I said I'm not sure if you were doing the same now, it sure seems like it, especially with the fit you are throwing.

The "you call me scum every game" posture from you is garbage too. I think you pay better attention to all the games we play than that.

Yo, is anyone else feeling this JC scumminess, or is that dipsh*t in my head and just making me feel all freaked out for nothing? Also, I don't like what I'm seeing from Crusher.

Jetscode led the day off talking about lynch Nolder, and Crusher was all about it with a lot of dumb****ery posts about finding his glasses, but nudge, nudge, nudge the Nolder train while JC sort of goaded some people into voting Nolder and not looking back.

Now 80 is all like Ape is scum, and Crusher does a 180 and starts pushing that?

Your dumb sometimes. I made a joke about him rereading and voting you in the same minute. Your doing good but dont over do it. I clearly stated you, Pac and 80 I got good for town.

Nolder and Lilly are my best for scum.

I'm having trouble with JC.  I was leaning more town based off his reaction tonight, but you have a good point with the Nolder stuff. 

Crusher bothered me with his voting for Nolder on D1, that's why I stuck on him to start today.  His explanation was that it was something in one of his posts but he wanted to go back and reread later.  He then came back the next day and couldn't remember what it was.  It's not that exact thing that makes him strike me as scummy, it was just the timing of his vote on Nolder along with the odd "it's something he said" without explanation of what he said.  I even questioned then what it was exactly that made him vote Nolder.

Kiss my fat butt.

Gents,

I could hammer Wombat for the lulz...but still not getting whatever the **** you guys are talking about...rather have Ishy explain it to me...I'll wait for that...other than that...more cocktails and watching the Spurs...

No idea on the wombat thing either. I did see the movie about a zillion years ago.

[

I have it, but now wife is asleep. She barely made it to 9 to see it in it's first airing... she's super sleepy these days. Especially after a big weekend full of recreationnal stuff.

Enjoy it. Pretty soon baby Ape will arrive and become the SLEEP MASTER of the house. LOL

Ape defending Nolders blind hammer as Nolder bieng Nolder is bull sh*t. We both watched Nolder play very well at DM one game earlier. Nolder being low hanging fruit is true but that was mostly due to the silly lynch Nolder wed. thing. This is not that. He whacked Darthe without a reveal. Thats either careless or scummy. Good for me for a day 2 lynch.

I miss JiF because this game needs batman.

People harping on my "blind hammer" really making bad cases imo.

Tell me Crusher, had I waited and he claimed doc like he did after the hammer should we have let him go?

It's my opinion that when someone is being lynched for scummy behavior the town should almost always go through with it.

A player who's playing like scum isn't helping the town regardless of their role.

Darthe played like scum and he died for it. As it should be.

It was a good lynch.

You can call it bussing if you want that's no big deal to me 'cause I know I didn't but painting the hammer specifically as scummy is just short sighted.

Tell me Crusher, had I waited and he claimed doc like he did after the hammer should we have let him go?

It's my opinion that when someone is being lynched for scummy behavior the town should almost always go through with it.

A player who's playing like scum isn't helping the town regardless of their role.

It was a good lynch.

You can call it bussing if you want that's no big deal to me 'cause I know I didn't but painting the hammer specifically as scummy is just short sighted.

My case is I have done the exact some thing in a game. You get into the thread your team mate is on his/her way out you hammer to distance forgeting to wait for reveal. Townies tend to take their time with it. Unless it;s pac then he jerks his little pud off saying he'll hammer but never does.

Ape defending Nolders blind hammer as Nolder bieng Nolder is bull sh*t. We both watched Nolder play very well at DM one game earlier. Nolder being low hanging fruit is true but that was mostly due to the silly lynch Nolder wed. thing. This is not that. He whacked Darthe without a reveal. Thats either careless or scummy. Good for me for a day 2 lynch.

I miss JiF because this game needs batman.

No it's not bullsh*t. Nolder is far more likely to blind hammer as town and say eff you lunch, than as scum. He plays scum timid, plays town defiant.

It was a good lynch.

Since when did the quality of a case matter in this particular game?

My case is I have done the exact some thing in a game. You get into the thread your team mate is on his/her way out you hammer to distance forgeting to wait for reveal. Townies tend to take their time with it. Unless it;s pac then he jerks his little pud off saying he'll hammer but never does.

Ok but the difference is I didn't forget to wait for a reveal. I made it clear from the beginning I didn't care what his role was.

I agree townies tend to pussy foot around and I think that's dumb in most cases.

There are exceptions but they're rare.

No idea on the wombat thing either. I did see the movie about a zillion years ago.

I never saw the movie...:)...Starting to think I should have hammered..then 80 jumped off...what's that all about?

I have an idea...let's lynch Nolder.

Damn!  This is a rough Monday.  I tied one on this weekend.  Dont think I was ever empty handed until it was bed time.  Been seeing this youngster for the past few weeks.  She keeps me buys, its like I'm reliving my college years.  I think I drank every single night of the week last week.  Sorry I havent been around.

What happened?  Ape dead yet?  Crusher confirmed townie?  Thats all that matters to me.

<3

Ok but the difference is I didn't forget to wait for a reveal. I made it clear from the beginning I didn't care what his role was.

I agree townies tend to pussy foot around and I think that's dumb in most cases.

There are exceptions but they're rare.

So what you're saying is you forgot to wait for his reveal?

It was a good lynch.

We may not all agree with this, but as far as I can read him, this is molders town Logic

Wombat was pinging but I don't where he went from town guard to lying scum.

Strange.

Seriously? AVM is vouching for Ishy, while Ishy is countering wombat in some way. Logically scum wouldn't trade 2 for 1

Gut says final scum amongst you, jc, lily and probably crusher

Archived