Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! You really believe that sh*t? Maybe I'm too busy to spend the time necessary to make a decision. I'll get to it after I cook dinner and all the other things I have to do in the next two hours. You'll understand that better once you're a parent. You can't just immerse yourself in games at certain times of day. 

I looked back some, trying to find the case on JC. Is it just the rolefishing thing? Or is there more?

The thing that stood out to me the most is 80's weird unvote of Wombat. Has he even been around since then? We have plenty of time, so I'm going to 

Vote 80

UHHHH

OK SO MY POWERCORD IS SPARKING

I'm going to be MIA probably a week or more until I can get a new one so I'm outta the game sorry guys.

Not sure if Leelou is going to be able to replace me or not but I think it's better to claim and let a replacement deal with the fallout than not to claim and possibly not have a replacement.

I'm the Doctor

Protected myself and then took a guess and protected JiF

Good luck

A few things stand out for me.

1) Lily & Ape exchange. Somehow it just kept going and going. I'd have thought someone would have stopped it much sooner.

2) 80's strange unvote. Will have to read up to see if there's something I missed earlier.

3) The train on JC confuses me. I don't understand where this is coming from and I seemed to have missed the reasoning from Ishy/AVM.

4) Somehow Nolder gets a couple of votes every day.

5) The fact that there has been an SK and we've seen only one kill per night.

UHHHH

OK SO MY POWERCORD IS SPARKING

I'm going to be MIA probably a week or more until I can get a new one so I'm outta the game sorry guys.

Not sure if Leelou is going to be able to replace me or not but I think it's better to claim and let a replacement deal with the fallout than not to claim and possibly not have a replacement.

I'm the Doctor

Protected myself and then took a guess and protected JiF

Good luck

Jetscode has a hard on for you. My thinking was jetscode is either scum or SK that took a shot at you N1, it failed and now was trying for the easy frame on D2 because of your blind hammer. I feel like everything I said relative to the cas on you was all tied to JC, Crusher or one of the others pushing your train immediately on D2 (even over killing wombat who was obviously scum) because they knew you were roled up.

Hess and Jetscode seemed to work in unison, both ignored wombat's obviousness as scum, and both pushed for your lynch. Hess was SK, I'm guessing JC is scum. Especially with the way he has been posturing for a omgus case against me that he only planned to pursue if I eventually figured him out. As we've seen us do to each other many times in the past.

The only other scenario I can think of is that JC is cop, and Nolder is scum or third party. Now Nolder is trying to draw out the doc because if JC gets lunched and flips town cop, then Nolder is a goner. Hess may have been mimicking JC because he read him as cop.

That said I find Nolder to be more believable as doc. The protection on Jif was smart, I understand that decision.

Jetscode and Hess stalling the wombat train and pushingg a doc lynch on d2 after there was not a second kill on n1. That's all this should boil down to really. Scum doesn't want sum to die off quickly, and SK doesn't want scum to die off too quickly either.

A few things stand out for me.

1) Lily & Ape exchange. Somehow it just kept going and going. I'd have thought someone would have stopped it much sooner.

2) 80's strange unvote. Will have to read up to see if there's something I missed earlier.

3) The train on JC confuses me. I don't understand where this is coming from and I seemed to have missed the reasoning from Ishy/AVM.

4) Somehow Nolder gets a couple of votes every day.

5) The fact that there has been an SK and we've seen only one kill per night.

It stands out as strange to me that you aren't saying anything, despite typing a lot.

Why don't you read up and tell us what you see?

Jetscode has a hard on for you. My thinking was jetscode is either scum or SK that took a shot at you N1, it failed and now was trying for the easy frame on D2 because of your blind hammer. I feel like everything I said relative to the cas on you was all tied to JC, Crusher or one of the others pushing your train immediately on D2 (even over killing wombat who was obviously scum) because they knew you were roled up.

Hess and Jetscode seemed to work in unison, both ignored wombat's obviousness as scum, and both pushed for your lynch. Hess was SK, I'm guessing JC is scum. Especially with the way he has been posturing for a omgus case against me that he only planned to pursue if I eventually figured him out. As we've seen us do to each other many times in the past.

The only other scenario I can think of is that JC is cop, and Nolder is scum or third party. Now Nolder is trying to draw out the doc because if JC gets lunched and flips town cop, then Nolder is a goner. Hess may have been mimicking JC because he read him as cop.

That said I find Nolder to be more believable as doc. The protection on Jif was smart, I understand that decision.

Nolder drops out because of a sparking electric chord and claimed Doc and this is what you took from it? LOL

Well if Nol's claim is for real then maybe he hit lucky with his Doc protects.

Was that QT for real? o.O You guys gotta stop messing with my head.

I would say Nolder and JiF are pretty low on the lists of scum team night kills. Provided neither of them are scum themselves.

I would say Nolder and JiF are pretty low on the lists of scum team night kills. Provided neither of them are scum themselves.

Oh, but how about targets Hess would shoot at? You seem to ignore that possibility, also don't like that you are taking this angle.

Maybe Hess shot nolder so he could later claim vig? Shooting a blind hammering nut is pretty protown, easy to sell.

Anyway, my post considered more than one scenario - you chose to ignore the latter. Did it not suit your agenda?

Archived