Welcome to the Holy Matrimony of JiF and Crusher!

JiFtheOracle

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys I'm announcing my retirement. This is my last game.

I just can't compete with Darthe anymore and I need to stop embarrassing myself by trying.

You guys are actually very different, only similarity is that you're both... unique.

That would be a good thing.

Final Official Matrimonial Day 2 Vote Count:

Mish (9) - Lily, Hess, Leelou, Nol, JC, JVOR, Verb, Ishy, AVM

Verbal (4) - Dan, salami, 80, Pac

Nolderp (2) - Hallia, Mish

JVOR (1) - Darthe

Pac (1) - Klacko

With 17 alive, it takes 9 votes to kill. Deadline today, 4pm EST (just under an hour)

Official Final Matrimonial Vote Count: 

DRP (10) - JVoR, Nol, salami, Hess, Leelou, JC, Ishy, Lily, Hell yeah, 80

Hess (3) - Tom, Mish, DPR

Mish (1)- AVM

Tom (1) - Klecko

Dan (1) - Smash

JVoR (1) - Darthe

Smash (1) - Dan

Not voting (1) - Verb

There are several people who are on both, and I know that's not always a giveaway for scum anyways, but they would be higher on my list.  That being said, the people I still believe are town are salami, Hess, and Ishy.  So that would leave the other boldeds.

Ok, that doesn't really have to do with anything.  I have seen people be mafia and they're some of the top posters in a game.  Lots of people get excited to be mafia, thus pay far more attention to a game.

Your fear of discussion is worth noting BTW...terrible thing to live in fear.

Just as your desire to air out more information for scum to use is.

Regardless, town don't KNOW anything.  Scum would know for certain who did and didn't.  That may help them figure out other things too.  You're too smart of a player to not realize this to this point.

And Salami makes you guys a Boars Head sandwich!

:rl:

Now that we've had a good laugh......I refuse to believe Darthe is that dumb.

I'm going with him faking a moron town bad catchup post. FOS for now.

I hate when I agree with you.  

Super hate even.

Ok, that doesn't really have to do with anything.  I have seen people be mafia and they're some of the top posters in a game.  Lots of people get excited to be mafia, thus pay far more attention to a game.

I think it has a lot to do with it. Particularly considering half the game is from DM.

Over there people have a habit of targeting high volume posters and letting lurkers slide by.

I don't think it's an intentional thing I just think the more someone talks the more likely they are to say something that pisses someone off.

People from DM tend to think well if I'm going to choose between the guy that said something I found fishy or the guy that's said nothing it makes more sense to lynch the guy that said something I found fishy. I'd need to actually check to be sure but I think when people do that they're wrong more often than not. Like Ape says, scum know how to stay clean by virtue of having more information. The people that look scummiest are often townies.

That's all kind of offtopic though. I'd like to know what you think about the game right now not discuss our opinions about lynching people according to activity.

I went to sleep yesterday and you were Nolder, barely. Now you are LEGEND.

I've always been like this...

I just had more fun playing the dumbass nerdy guy here in the past.

Now that so many people who were willing to put more thought into their posts are MIA (Ape, SMC, BG, probably DPR again soon, etc) I figure I need to step up and drop the act to fill the void a bit. I know, no one can replace big fathead Ape and his ilk but it should make games a bit more varied and interesting. Otherwise we're just going to listen to Pac and JiF go back and forth about batman and lawnmowers and how they both owned each other and the whole game. As fun as that is, it does get old if we have nothing inbetween.

There are several people who are on both, and I know that's not always a giveaway for scum anyways, but they would be higher on my list. That being said, the people I still believe are town are salami, Hess, and Ishy. So that would leave the other boldeds.

So from that group, who stands out to you?

Archived