Braylon hearts Geno

ZachEY

I've never understood this statement when I see it. They're not built to win a Super Bowl, then whats the point of going out there and competing? They should just take the year off until they have this team that they feel is built for the superbowl. 

If Geno is the better QB then he needs to play, if not then let him sit. 

Crusher hearts Villian.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sanchez should start for the first four games...at that point, before the season is sht canned, bring in Geno and lets see what he can do....I think Sanchez will set his own fate those first 4 games by severely under performing.... so it will be clear he permanently sucks and at the same time it gives Geno some more time to develop by watching and absorbing from the sideline.......Now if Sanchez comes out and performs well at the beginning of the season then that throws a wrench in everything i just suggested and oh well.

Yeah, after those 4 games, we'll finally know for sure that he's not good.

Well, really like 2 games but I figured giving Sanchez 4 games was more of a fair shot for him.  8 would be ideal, or hell...even the season just so Geno can develop, but unfortunately I don't have the patience to watch Sanchez play another season. 

Jump on that bus to Baltimore and I will make you one.  Crusher style!!

Im seriously contemplating. I've been allocating so much money to things the past 2 months its just been tight, then im going to jamaica in a month. I was game since I first heard, then realized that since I work in retail that its "blackout" season and everyone works, no vacation or days off during that season so I have to also make sure that I can get coverage for the weekend. 

I think Im just gonna grab my balls, man up and just say im going......just because of the crusher style sandwich! 

Archived