Mike Glennon

AFJF

Anyone watching?  This is a guy I was hoping the Jets would take after the first round.  Really liked what little I saw of him in college.

Predictions?

Went to the local high school here.  Baby Crusher and Little Sal's team plays them every year.  Kid was all Met so I followed his high school career.  Looking forward to seeing what he can do. 

He was a guy I was following for a couple years and was hoping the Jets would pick up; he was looking like a first round pick for a while, then had some issues with consistency and some poor games that caused him to drop.  He's very Flacco-esque in his body style and the fact that he has an absolute rocket for an arm, but those really tall QBs 6'7" ish, have a lot of work to do on shortening their delivery.  His arm-slot moves a lot, especially when he's on the move, but I think Tampa is a great situation for him; good defense, good skill position players and hopefully a team that won't ask him to do too much, too early.  I was hoping Schiano would get fired first then bring Glennon in, because I just cannot stand that guy and I think the team as a whole will suffer if he's not fired. All in all, if he's brought along properly, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Joe Flacco type of improvement, they're very similar in terms of ability in my eyes: dude also needs to add about 25 lbs to his frame.

I think people were so spoiled by what rookies accomplished last season at the QB position. Geno isn't on any of their levels and likely never will be.

Very true. All I hear the talking heads say is he will ever be Wilson griffin, or luck. I just want him to be successful and not turn the ball over

Very true. All I hear the talking heads say is he will ever be Wilson griffin, or luck. I just want him to be successful and not turn the ball over

Then don't look this year.  Because he's looking like a typical rookie, not an atypical rookie.

He's going to make some great plays and he's going to have a bunch of others that are going to make you question if this is his first time throwing a football.  

I'd be upset if the team wasn't in rebuild mode this season.  But they are, so I'm not.

Then don't look this year. Because he's looking like a typical rookie, not an atypical rookie.

He's going to make some great plays and he's going to have a bunch of others that are going to make you question if this is his first time throwing a football.

I'd be upset if the team wasn't in rebuild mode this season. But they are, so I'm not.

You mean he won't throw 36 tds and 12 interceptions? Idzik sucks

Archived