Flynn released

CM28

I knew he was garbage when I saw him fill in for Rodgers.  He was thrown in the middle of a very high powered offense...it was hard for him to not look good. Any decent backup would have done just as good in that spot so I never understood why he was so sought after in FA

I knew he was garbage when I saw him fill in for Rodgers.  He was thrown in the middle of a very high powered offense...it was hard for him to not look good. Any decent backup would have done just as good in that spot so I never understood why he was so sought after in FA

Exactly. Matt Cassel 2.0. Just ridiculous the attention he got after just one throw away game. Atleast Cassel did it for a season. I'll give Matt that much credit. 

Sorry, didn't mean to offend the Matt Flynn fans.

Well fan or not. Interesting enough to post, for some.

Freaky day. Manish wrote a pro Jets (Geno) piece. Will not link to it.

Well fan or not. Interesting enough to post, for some.

Freaky day. Manish wrote a pro Jets (Geno) piece. Will not link to it.

Relax bud, I was just busting your chops - I don't care that you created a separate thread about it, it was more an insult of Matt Flynn than anything.

Bring him in and take a look. Anytime a decent player gets released the Jets should evaluate them. Why not?  Improve the team anyway they can.

Larger fonts don't make your points any more salient, Mr. Tannenbaum.

Relax bud, I was just busting your chops - I don't care that you created a separate thread about it, it was more an insult of Matt Flynn than anything.

Don't get all woman on me now. :)

Will take a bit more for me to write My adios. Sorry 333!

Archived