Did Greg McElroy beat us yesterday?

joewilly12

By Rich Cimini | ESPN.com

"The Bengals were so into Ryan's head that it looked like they had a copy of his game plan. Maybe Bengals practice-squad quarterback Greg McElroy, who ran the Jets' scout-team offense for two years, provided some valuable intel on his former team. Defensive coordinator Dennis Thurman scoffed the other day when that was mentioned as a possibility."

I know you are but what am I?

Last time I checked this was a discussion board about Jets football. If certain topics don't interest you don't open them ignore them. You continually troll again and again. Its getting old and boring and you are subjecting other members who may be interested in them to reading your nonsense.

Last time I checked this was a discussion board about Jets football. If certain topics don't interest you don't open them ignore them. You continually troll again and again. Its getting old and boring and you are subjecting other members who may be interested in them to reading your nonsense.

Something's getting old and boring alright. 

I think he's safe

Archived