I Hope idzik is watching the FSU vs Miami game tonight...

CobraVerde

Schaub is worse than Mark Sanchez!!!! Product of a stacked offense, and still couldn't do sh*t winning in the playoffs with A Johnson, A Foster, and the best offensive line in the NFL, also a really good TE.

Schaub is the best of the FA QB's.

Not saying your wrong

I'll be stunned if Manziel goes top 10.  Think he is going to pull a Geno

Manziel has much more physical talent then Geno, and 2 GM's/HC's who pick early who would love to have the guy in Lombardi in Cleveland, and Chip Kelly in Philly (Kelly recruited Manziel, and Mariota, when both committed I think Manziel backed out, not 100% sure, but heard a story along those lines, and Kelly wanted Manziel over Mariotta).

Manziel has much more physical talent then Geno, and 2 GM's/HC's who pick early who would love to have the guy in Lombardi in Cleveland, and Chip Kelly in Philly (Kelly recruited Manziel, and Mariota, when both committed I think Manziel backed out, not 100% sure, but heard a story along those lines, and Kelly wanted Manziel over Mariotta).

hard to say only that he doesn't have a lot mor talent than Geno. Geno fell due to character concerns. Which we know now were completely false. If you want to say he's the better prospect fine but it's not by a lot.

When I think of Manziel I think a lot of Cam Newton but shorter and a weaker arm. He'll be able to create and make something out of broken plays but that's like, his major upside IMO.

hard to say only that he doesn't have a lot mor talent than Geno. Geno fell due to character concerns. Which we know now were completely false. If you want to say he's the better prospect fine but it's not by a lot.

When I think of Manziel I think a lot of Cam Newton but shorter and a weaker arm. He'll be able to create and make something out of broken plays but that's like, his major upside IMO.

Manufactured character concerns was the script writers' way of gifting him to the Jets. 

⇑⇑⇑

Yes, like that story about they put Geno into a room with a lot of other prospects and Geno didn't properly "mix well" with the management.

You invite a highly rated college player to come all the way out to your place and that is how you treat him?  Throw him into a room with a bunch of other prospects and see how it works?  Sounds like the people at the exclusive country club worried that the new recruit is "not one of us".

FSU is talented and Jameis is the best QB this decade outside of Luck, but they're going to get rolled if they play 'Bama. I despise 'Bama, but they're hands down the best team in the country.

In reference to drafting a QB: even if we do go mariota or Boyd, Geno's likely to be starting as those two guys are half as ready as he was coming out and if you're all getting on him for his mistakes, be prepared for those two. And ill laugh at any team that drafts Manuel, almost as hard as I laughed when the texans chose Monty last year.

If you don't have a QB, you don't have anything.

BTW I'm not saying Smith will definitely be a bust, i just don't want to start building a team, then in 3 years start looking for a QB as the window on the young players starts to close.

My position on Smith hasn't changed since the draft.  If they had taken him at 9 or 13 I would have been really upset.  At 39 he had some real value, and I;m glad they took him.

I'm just a long way from sold on him.  Think they need to look at other options.  If he turns out, great, if not, maybe the next guy will

There is no star QB in this draft and the Jets do not have a 1 pick ,Jets need more than a QB

FSU is talented and Jameis is the best QB this decade outside of Luck, but they're going to get rolled if they play 'Bama. I despise 'Bama, but they're hands down the best team in the country.

In reference to drafting a QB: even if we do go mariota or Boyd, Geno's likely to be starting as those two guys are half as ready as he was coming out and if you're all getting on him for his mistakes, be prepared for those two. And ill laugh at any team that drafts Manuel, almost as hard as I laughed when the texans chose Monty last year.

SEC bias. Mccaron stinks. 

FSU Bama will be a great game. Just need Oregon to lose. This isnt Notre Dame....the athletes FSU has are absurd. This is a 1990's Florida St team.

SEC bias. Mccaron stinks.

FSU Bama will be a great game. Just need Oregon to lose. This isnt Notre Dame....the athletes FSU has are absurd. This is a 1990's Florida St team.

Anti-SEC bias. FSU has twice decent wins all season, but Clemson and Miami aren't good teams. Alabama has actual legitimate wins: you're gonna look back at the end of the season and see their shutout of Ole Miss as the best win of the year. FSU is like OSU, good teams and decent stories, but they don't belong in the championship game. And the SEC has proven my bias right this whole decade.

Anti-SEC bias. FSU has twice decent wins all season, but Clemson and Miami aren't good teams. Alabama has actual legitimate wins: you're gonna look back at the end of the season and see their shutout of Ole Miss as the best win of the year. FSU is like OSU, good teams and decent stories, but they don't belong in the championship game. And the SEC has proven my bias right this whole decade.

Who has Bama beat besides A&M? lol @ Clemson not being a good team. Have zero anti SEC bias. I call it as is....correct me if Im wrong I'm not the one holding onto Trent "struggle cuts" Richardson still being a good player.

FSU is loaded and their QB is awesome.

Who has Bama beat besides A&M? lol @ Clemson not being a good team.

They rolled over Ole Miss, who would walk up and down over any other conference. They have been the best team in college football for years, they get the benefit of the doubt until they get more signature wins. Clemson has played one good team all year, FSU, and got embarrassed. Unless you think beating Cuse, Boston college, Virginia and Maryland are solid wins.

Do you even watch college football or do you just say things hoping to eventually get one right.

They rolled over Ole Miss, who would walk up and down over any other conference. They have been the best team in college football for years, they get the benefit of the doubt until they get more signature wins. Clemson has played one good team all year, FSU, and got embarrassed. Unless you think beating Cuse, Boston college, Virginia and Maryland are solid wins.

Do you even watch college football or do you just say things hoping to eventually get one right.

Ole Miss? Big win over Idaho today. Clemson beat Georgia smart guy

lol

I dont care about last year. I have no horse in the NCAA...FSU is stacked with players that would play for SEC schools.

In my opinion,fwiw, assessing college prospects has everything to do with what the player does that will translate in the NFL vs  who they're playing/competition.

A back in the SEC going untouched(like McFadden for example) doesnt have any correlation to NFL success.

Archived