Pick something to complain about...it's a buffet.

CobraVerde

I don't even know where to start. This game was doomed before we even started. You don't give Simms reps in practice even though you were willing to pull Geno? You continue starting Millner over a scarecrow? You run run run run into 8 in the box and then pass on an obvious passing down and are shocked you don't make it? How can we have confidence in Rex now? He's got nothing. The lauded historic defense is a mirage. It's never complete. And seriously Rex, calling timeout when your down 20 with 3 mins with no chance is insulting. This was a shocking loss in the sense that the pass Defense was absolutely taken apart like I've never witnessed. We've been rocked before but damn this was brutal..

I don't even know where to start. This game was doomed before we even started. You don't give Simms reps in practice even though you were willing to pull Geno? You continue starting Millner over a scarecrow? You run run run run into 8 in the box and then pass on an obvious passing down and are shocked you don't make it? How can we have confidence in Rex now? He's got nothing. The lauded historic defense is a mirage. It's never complete. And seriously Rex, calling timeout when your down 20 with 3 mins with no chance is insulting. This was a shocking loss in the sense that the pass Defense was absolutely taken apart like I've never witnessed. We've been rocked before but damn this was brutal..

It's a virtual cornucopia of miscues - led by Milliner, who couldn't cover my 77 tear old mother, never mind tackle her. Geno Smith is toast, he sucks. Simms looks capable of being a backup but little more. Jet O-Line is a sieve starting with Ferguson and Colon. Wilson has gotten by for four years without making a play. This team is a mess and Rex deserves the lions share of the blame. Geno Smith makes me miss Sanchez....how bad is that?

Milliner. Is the worst CB in the NFL. Even by rookie standards.

Cromartie is in the Top 5 NFL Most Overpaid. 

Sanchez is puke even from the sideline.

Holmes. It's like he's mocking me everytime I have to look at his smiling, stupid face. He is some kind of mongrel. Pure sh*t. 

I like Stephen Hill. Seems like such a good kid. Pure 100% garbage of a football player. 

Rex Ryan. The Ultimate Imposter.

Milliner. Is the worst CB in the NFL. Even by rookie standards.

Cromartie is in the Top 5 NFL Most Overpaid. 

Sanchez is puke even from the sideline.

Holmes. It's like he's mocking me everytime I have to look at his smiling, stupid face. He is some kind of mongrel. Pure sh*t. 

I like Stephen Hill. Seems like such a good kid. Pure 100% garbage of a football player. 

Rex Ryan. The Ultimate Imposter.

If Idzik has a molecule of common sense Holmes is cut before I'm done typing this sentence.

the common denominator to me is team speed and fundamentals

dolphins had 2 guys whose speed just jumped off the screen.  jets plod along and shoot themselves in the foot

I'm kinda sick of seeing the DB's give 5 yard cushions on 3rd and 2

I'm kinda sick of seeing the yellow flag and just knowing the jets did something dumb

I'm kinda sick of scoring 3 pts

I'm kinda sick of me and the wife looking at each other with the "WTF" look

I'd like to switch directions and  complain about the cretins that are allowed inside the stadium.

Sat in front of a couple with their two children, older one probably 12ish, younger probably 7ish, and they must have been in their late 20s.  Cursing in front of the kids, talking about their bail bondsman, and how they're ok to drive later, because they drank a bottle hennessy before the game, but aren't drinking inside.

Awful.

I'd like to switch directions and  complain about the cretins that are allowed inside the stadium.

Sat in front of a couple with their two children, older one probably 12ish, younger probably 7ish, and they must have been in their late 20s.  Cursing in front of the kids, talking about their bail bondsman, and how they're ok to drive later, because they drank a bottle hennessy before the game, but aren't drinking inside.

Awful.

Yutes. Dumb trailer trash yutes, but yutes.

Awful.

Wasn't there and don't know. But it's not surprising. The PSL meant long-term fans were squeezed out. But since they cannot sell out they're now advertising tickets for as little as $50. And ticket holders that are left  are dumping like crazy. So no a shock the white trash has descended onto the Sheetbox en masse with dirt cheap tickets.Good work, Woody.

Wasn't there and don't know. But it's not surprising. The PSL meant long-term fans were squeezed out. But since they cannot sell out they're now advertising tickets for as little as $50. And ticket holders that are left are dumping like crazy. So no a shock the white trash has descended onto the Sheetbox en masse with dirt cheap tickets.Good work, Woody.

The Psl's are nothing more than garbage.

Archived