I am giving away two tickets to the Jets event Tuesday night

Maxman

And I am going to give them to someone here for free.  These tickets are worth $150 each, you get to eat and hang out with Austin Howard and Willie Colon.  I want these to go to a long time poster but I have to pick someone very soon.

Please post in here if you want the tickets and CAN DEFINITELY go

Most of you know my situation right now, so I stress that I don't have time to deal with cancellations.  So only post if you can make it:  http://ice.edu/Jets.  I was planning on going but something else came up and I can't make it.  But this event is a lot of fun and the price (Free) is right.

If a bunch of people want them I will pick someone at random from everyone that is interested.  But I have to do this pretty soon....

Thanks.

I can be there for sure and would love to go. However, you have been generous to me before so I would totally understand you wanting to pick someone else. Either way you are the man Max!!!

Please PM me your full name and the name of your guest and they are yours.

Thanks.

Let's get some updates RSJ! Max, my wife asked me around 10:30 this morning if the cooking class with Jet players I was telling her about was still available. I was like nah honey, missed your chance. Next time you offer something like this dude, I'll jump in. I thought being a good husband was all about "checking first", I'm so confused

Archived