BEVELL / CARROL SIMPLY AWESOME

77DRAFT

No you fail to understand both Crennell, and Weiss are NOT great coordinators, and HORRIBLE HC's, so to me your point, and opinion is wrong!

No you fail to understand both Crennell, and Weiss are NOT great coordinators, and HORRIBLE HC's, so to me your point, and opinion is wrong!

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, you have no idea what it takes to win a champion;ship,  defense is very very very simple 

an idiot can be a great defensive coordinator, Weiss was more important to the Patriots than cheat was, and it is no fluke that

the minute men haven't won since Weiss left town, he was the most important man in NE along with the guy who video taped 

practices -  you may not remember the one season weiss was our OC, we had a lead against Denver in the Championship game

until CM fumbled, CW was great a ND, coached their last great team, and had the chiefs flying until they stripped him of play calling

and went down the tubes, Weiss is the reason Cheat hasn't won jack since he left, offense is at least a million times more complex

;than the simplistic defense schemes, it takes so much more, Pete probably will suffer the same fate as Cheat after Bevell leaves,

yea, OC is the whole deal in the NFL,  playing Manning in the SB doesn't count, he's a member of AARP.

You're giving those underlings too much credit. They do what Bevell tells them to do.

Sorry how silly of me, nothing to do with the best Corner Safety group ever, or Russell I can Ball Wilson. It's all Bevell...

By the way how good was he before Wilson and that Bear like D :-P

No. 1: Seattle Seahawks

After one of the worst picks in the first round I can ever remember, the Seattle Seahawks didn't draft any positions of need or draft for the future.

Pete Carroll is proving why he didn’t make it in the NFL the first time. Not only was Bruce Irvin a reach at No. 15, the Seahawks proved they were oblivious to their madness by celebrating their selection.

As if the day wasn’t bad enough, Seattle selecting Russell Wilson, a QB that doesn’t fit their offense at all, was by far the worst move of the draft. With the two worst moves of the draft, Seattle is the only team that received an F on draft day.

Grade: F

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1165320-2012-nfl-draft-grades-power-ranking-teams-that-failed-on-draft-day

Classic.

Irvin doesn't blow me away, though.  Came in to rush the passer then came off the field as a rookie.  Moved to LBer "saved" his career (his words not mine), but only got to the passer twice in a dozen starts.  Suspended for the first 4 games last season after testing positive for PEDs.  Still young, and it was a new position for him, so I'm in wait & see with him.  

The Wilson writeup is hysterical, though.

Archived