Schiano joining the Patriots coaching staff?

joewilly12

Don't know how much stock this means for joining the coaching staff. They've been hanging out with each other for a really long time now, but more importantly I don't know if Schiano's Spinal Tap-esque ego would really be able to work for someone like ******* Belichick, especially after Penn State just spurned him.

P.S. **** Schiano.

Don't know how much stock this means for joining the coaching staff. They've been hanging out with each other for a really long time now, but more importantly I don't know if Schiano's Spinal Tap-esque ego would really be able to work for someone like ******* Belichick, especially after Penn State just spurned him.

P.S. **** Schiano.

The only time your namesake university was relevant in football was when the coach you curse out was leading them. Hmmmm.............

P.S. **** Schiano.

Schiano was never even a thought in this coaching hire for PSU

The only time your namesake university was relevant in football was when the coach you curse out was leading them. Hmmmm.............

He wants nothing to do with their move to Big 10.  Big fish in Big East is one thing.  Big 10 is another thing.

Archived