Mount Rushmore of JN Threads (all-time, Jets/NFL forum only)

Jetsfan80

IMO Bleedingreen was on the money Nostradamus style:

As long as the Jets feel confident with Kerley, Turner or one of the other nobodies playing the slot, I'd honestly have no issue with the Jets moving Cotch back up to #2 WR as long as they can retain one of Holmes or Edwards. For as much crap as Sanchez gets, and much of it deserved, the guy hasn't had a consistent set of WRs to throw to his entire career, as he's had his starting WRs changed midseason in both years. While one only one of them and Cotch won't be as good as what he had last year, I think that familiarity and additional experience for Sanchez should offset that. My issue will be is if the Jets pour all of their money onto the defensive side, keep neither of their WRs, and think they can get away with handing Sanchez a bunch of middle of the road FAs he's never played with before and think this isn't going to start a whole new set of problems. 

IMO Bleedingreen was on the money Nostradamus style:

As long as the Jets feel confident with Kerley, Turner or one of the other nobodies playing the slot, I'd honestly have no issue with the Jets moving Cotch back up to #2 WR as long as they can retain one of Holmes or Edwards. For as much crap as Sanchez gets, and much of it deserved, the guy hasn't had a consistent set of WRs to throw to his entire career, as he's had his starting WRs changed midseason in both years. While one only one of them and Cotch won't be as good as what he had last year, I think that familiarity and additional experience for Sanchez should offset that. My issue will be is if the Jets pour all of their money onto the defensive side, keep neither of their WRs, and think they can get away with handing Sanchez a bunch of middle of the road FAs he's never played with before and think this isn't going to start a whole new set of problems.

Ding, ding, ding We have a Winner!

Um.... they kept Holmes

They also kept Keller, who was his top target, and Keller as well.

They also DID address offense early in the 2012 draft, at WR no less. Sanchez ruined him permanently. I think that's the stance I'm going to take regarding Hill. Now he thinks every pass is going to be one of Sanchez's rarely-on-target passes, too hard when it's a short pass, and floated when it's deep. Hill would have been a stud by now, better than Jeffery, if not for Sanchez. See how easy that was to blame others for his shortcomings?

Oh and they also brought in a 1000-yard/year receiver in 2011 and Sanchez ended Mason's otherwise-productive career like he's done with others (Cotchery, Edwards, Holmes, LT).

So basically all Sanchez lost, that can be "blamed" on the front office, was Braylon Edwards. Whoopdie-do.

They also kept Keller, who was his top target, and Keller as well.

They also DID address offense early in the 2012 draft, at WR no less. Sanchez ruined him permanently. I think that's the stance I'm going to take regarding Hill. Now he thinks every pass is going to be one of Sanchez's rarely-on-target passes, too hard when it's a short pass, and floated when it's deep. Hill would have been a stud by now, better than Jeffery, if not for Sanchez. See how easy that was to blame others for his shortcomings?

Oh and they also brought in a 1000-yard/year receiver in 2011 and Sanchez ended Mason's otherwise-productive career like he's done with others (Cotchery, Edwards, Holmes, LT).

So basically all Sanchez lost, that can be "blamed" on the front office, was Braylon Edwards. Whoopdie-do.

wow.  you really, really don't like Sanchez.  I get it.  I couldn't read the name Tannenbahhhoechh.  Threw up.  sorry.  I couldn't read that name without blaming him for world hunger, the clubbing of baby Harp seals and the making of the movie "Glitter" starring Mariah Carey.  Sometimes we just get pushed to the point of no return on a guy.

wow.  you really, really don't like Sanchez.  I get it.  I couldn't read the name Tannenbahhhoechh.  Threw up.  sorry.  I couldn't read that name without blaming him for world hunger, the clubbing of baby Harp seals and the making of the movie "Glitter" starring Mariah Carey.  Sometimes we just get pushed to the point of no return on a guy.

Yeah, nothing else really going on right now. I stick with what I know and love.

Glitter, lol. Nice.

Archived