Fluff piece on Garoppolo. Jets certainly showing interest.

eboozer

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish!

Oh, it's simple really. First write a really long winded intro about what you think NFL teams should do...but really don't, when evaluating a QB prospect, because sophistication in a QB is real tricky stuff. Then watch one game. Then you have to read between the lines. What are the lines? You have to see what the average fan can't see. There are "other variables" here, you see. Now you take that 450 yard, 6 Touchdown performance and through your own in-depth analysis conclude that, hey, this guy's got holes in his game. 

Oh, it's simple really. First write a really long winded intro about what you think NFL teams should do...but really don't, when evaluating a QB prospect, because sophistication in a QB is real tricky stuff. Then watch one game. Then you have to read between the lines. What are the lines? You have to see what the average fan can't see. There are "other variables" here, you see. Now you take that 450 yard, 6 Touchdown performance and through your own in-depth analysis conclude that, hey, this guy's got holes in his game.

How many Eastern Illinois games did you watch last season?

You have to be a pretty awesome player if you play for a place that shouldn't even really exist. He's that good!

I agree. I love Garrapolis, but Eastern Illinois? That's the best they can come up with for a name? Awful in that state. There is no Eastern Illinois. Check MapQuest.

Archived