Bills WRs

stoicsentry

Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefter41s

Filed to ESPN: 49ers trading a conditoonal 2015 4th-round pick to Buffalo for WR Stevie Johnson, per sources. Pick can become a 3rd

Was just about to post this... absolutely ridiculous. Bills are freaking high. Stevie Johnson and Sammy Watkins would have been lethal together and they give him up for a 3rd maybe even a 4th?!?

Was just about to post this... absolutely ridiculous. Bills are freaking high. Stevie Johnson and Sammy Watkins would have been lethal together and they give him up for a 3rd maybe even a 4th?!?

I think you're high. Watkins, Woods, Graham, Goodwin and Mike Williams is a solid WR group. Johnson was a luxury and they got good value for him.

I think you're high. Watkins, Woods, Graham, Goodwin and Mike Williams is a solid WR group. Johnson was a luxury and they got good value for him.

4th rounder in next year's draft for Stevie Johnson? Right... I'm the one who's high. 49ers fleeced the Bills, obviously they were loaded at WR but they still got the short end of the stick.

4th rounder for Stevie Johnson? Right... I'm the one who's high.

Stevie Johnson who was drafted in the 7th, dropped numerous big plays, and talked more than he actually did?

Here is his contract from what I could find:

Stevie Johnson WR 27 6 5 yr $36,250,000 $7,250,000 (bonus) $11,000,000 (grteed) 2017 (free agent year)

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter41s

Filed to ESPN: 49ers trading a conditoonal 2015 4th-round pick to Buffalo for WR Stevie Johnson, per sources. Pick can become a 3rd.

Ugh! I wish it had been another team that was looking to trade him, I would have given more than that.

Stevie is damaged goods. The Bills knew it. Trading him for a conditional 4th rounder in 2015 amounts to handing him away.

Sammy, Woods, Goodwin makes a really nice WR trio. I'm almost jealous. But they have the same issue that we do, i.e. a QB that might under-utilize them.

If our top 4 WRs are "Draft Pick" Decker, Nelson, and Kerley on opening plus Cumberland and "Draft Pick" at TE. I'll be happy. I would not be happy if we did the deal the Bills did and traded next year's first. You make a deal like that when you are close to contend for the SB, not when you are still rebuilding.

If our top 4 WRs are "Draft Pick" Decker, Nelson, and Kerley on opening plus Cumberland and "Draft Pick" at TE. I'll be happy. I would not be happy if we did the deal the Bills did and traded next year's first. You make a deal like that when you are close to contend for the SB, not when you are still rebuilding.

Sitting on our hands, waiting for players to take at 7-13 or somewhere in there where we've drafted the last 15 years hasn't worked, I'm all for being bold, trying something different and aggressive, and getting a legit #1 WR for the first time since probably Eric Moulds. 

Sitting on our hands, waiting for players to take at 7-13 or somewhere in there where we've drafted the last 15 years hasn't worked, I'm all for being bold, trying something different and aggressive, and getting a legit #1 WR for the first time since probably Eric Moulds. 

We will still crush you

Archived