Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

The bold was because I feel like one of you is scum.  Call it the "plug" in a mathematical equation.  Doesn't mean I'm not wrong, but I feel pretty reasonable about my conclusion right now.

But....I like this post.  A lot.  Enough to make me lean Wombat for the scum, and moves him solidly out of the undecided category.  Also, my push on Ape isn't going anywhere right now, but it'll force him to play more carefully if he's scum and not clog the thread with misdirection....which is good.

Unvote

Vote: Wombat

Wtf is wrong with you?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current Vote Count:

Verb (4) - Crush, Ape, Hess, Wombat

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Ape (2) - Verb, Lia

80 (1) - Hess

Wombat (6) - Nolder, Arsis, Lily, SMC, Pac, AVM

JiF (1) - Lizard

Pac (2) - 80, Leelou

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline in 22.5 hours

You've got Hess voting twice in this VC. Dunno if it's been updated or not.

Is this post a joke?

Are you reading the thread?  AVM wrongly accused me of something, so I corrected him.  His moving his vote to you at this time does not look like a bus move.  Considering you're a slight scum lean for me, it makes sense for me to look at it from that perspective.

Also, your face is a joke.

Yes, I hold my same changed read on Smash that I explained earlier.

Isn't the whole idea trying to convince others you are right?  So, thanks?

Wait, I think I said that.

Huh?  Wombat is the leading vote-getter, not me.  I'm not sure what you mean here.  Did you mean to say Wombat?

Your my lead vote getter bad.  Uh,,,,errrr yeah meant Wombat LOL

When Nolder starting thinking about the NL and actually voted it, I reconsidered the whole idea and tried to imagine how Smash would go at it if he was a townie....and came to the conclusion that I was nowhere as sure as I thought I was.  So I'm going with a very slight town lean on him as a result.  My town read on Nolder helped sway me on that.

Good job ignoring my role there.

Verb Im voting you because I feel you have been a manipulative prick this game.  You and your little friend Leelou.  Both of you. 

Weird position because one of the two people I feel best about this game is the vote leader.

I'm totally hoping on your back this game.

Townies.

I can't see Verbal and Leelou being scummates.  Earlier Leelou was concerned because Verbal wasn't interacting with her enough.  I think if they were scum together they'd be doing their normal friend zone flirting thing.

I've seen them completely ignore each other as scum before.  They do whatever they want.  Town lean on Leelou though atm.

At page 28, and I've got a meeting...I'll try to finish in a few hours as I just had some meetings cancel this afternoon.

But for now, **** Ape, Nolderp and Verb for making this reread unbearable.

Enjoy the catchup. You'll be there awhile.  :love0040:

You and I are opposite atm. We're going to need to come together before the deadline.

I have Wombat as my top scum while I'm wobbly on Ape. Imo most of the scummy sh*t Ape is doing, the misrepresenting the AtE etc, are all things he'd normally do as town just to win an argument. He's gotten  wrapped into this one so bad he'll probably feel compelled to respond to this post as well just because I've said "Ape". He might even be ctrl+f-ing that sh*t. Wombat on the other hand...you said it yourself he's usually better at scumhunting. If you look at his earlier posts this game they were a lot better. I believe this is when he was trying to blend in and be a townie whereas now we've forced him to back up Ape so he couldn't continue playing clean like he was.

Disgusting.  And you wonder why the Ape accuses you of pushing narratives.

So this is what happened that I'm just trying to clarify:

You posted:

I initially didn't have Smash as town, but over the course of the day, the intent behind his NL vote is making me doubt my initial read on him so much so that I've flopped to town on him.  Nolder and LK I've already stated I thought were town....I even said 100% on Nolder.

When Nolder starting thinking about the NL and actually voted it, I reconsidered the whole idea and tried to imagine how Smash would go at it if he was a townie....and came to the conclusion that I was nowhere as sure as I thought I was.  So I'm going with a very slight town lean on him as a result.  My town read on Nolder helped sway me on that.

----

I probably am getting this confused, so you're saying that initially you had a scum lean on Smash because he voted NL without giving an explanation...but then got a Town vibe from Smash after you figured out the logic of Smash's vote, and it sealed the deal for you when Nolder voted NL and endorsed Smash's line of thinking, because you have a Town vibe on Nolder. That makes sense to me.

What I don't understand is your response to me quoted here, because I was asking you, why after Nolder dropped his NL vote, you kept your Town vibe on Smash? 

I asked you:

Nolder dropped his NL vote when DPR confirmed that there was mafia, because NL favored mafia. Do you still hold the same read on Smash or have you changed your opinion since mafia are mod-confirmed?

And you respond with:

Yes, I hold my same changed read on Smash that I explained earlier.

But the problem is that, Nolder has said the following:

The problem is Smash either is paying attention or doesn't give a sh*t. Either is worrying.

If he's following along he would have seen that NL is proven to be the wrong move based on his assumptions.

He's sticking with bad logic and staying out of the game thread. That's pretty bad behavior and may warrant a lynch soon if not today.

So do you still have a town read on Smash? 

Are you reading the thread?  AVM wrongly accused me of something, so I corrected him.  His moving his vote to you at this time does not look like a bus move.  Considering you're a slight scum lean for me, it makes sense for me to look at it from that perspective.

Also, your face is a joke.

How does me being town make AVM scum?

A lot.

But humor me and tell me why I'm wrong and try not to make it sound too emo.  Wombat emo is a scumbat.

I don't see why you think AVM is scum or that his alignment is at all linked to mine.  He's pretty neutral to me atm.

Keep pretending you have meta on me.

Disgusting.  And you wonder why the Ape accuses you of pushing narratives.

He accuses everyone of pushing narratives in every game. What he's too big dumb hairy and fat to realize is that's called mafia. 

Current Unofficial Vote Count:

Wombat (8) - Nolder, Arsis, Lily, SMC, Pac, AVM, Verb, Lizard

Pac (4) - 80, Leelou, Hess, Wombat

Verb (2) - Crush, Ape

Smash (1) - Hallia

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Ape (1) - Lia

Not Voting (1) - JiF

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Archived