Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

No it isn't. This is a flat out lie, and a blatant attempt to earn Smash's favor.

This is getting tiresome. You told people my scumtell is "precise and calculated" and have proceeded to harp on me being scum for doing things that are the opposite of it. Now you are trying to "tack on" something Smash said I do as scum as part of your case... the thing is, Smash didn't accuse me of doing it, he just mentioned it as a tell of mine to be wary of.

I have acknowledged your full case all along, but your narrative is that I keep making it about the vote count. That's bullsh*t. I already noted that your case was about me was for playing the middle on situations, in your words "left and right" or something to that effect. That is an accusation about me hovering around situations and manipulating them to get town to go after town, without me need to commit to anything. This was the premise of your case, I've acknowledged that. This is NOT what Smash is talking about. He's talking about me deflecting attention from myself to avoid heat.

So... once again, the reason I mentioned to vote counts is because it demonstrates me being sloppy, and sloppy is a direct contradiction to the scum tell of me being precise and calculated. Additionally, me digging my heels in on Nolder and You is also a direct contradiction to the idea that I play the middle as scum.

Your case is sh*t.

I'm on my phone - I'll dig up the quote of mine later.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I worked for the prosecution. You are coming off as a bad defense attorney trying to find some loophole where someone else is scum from bad logic.

In a scenario where the two competing points of view have been monopolizing the towns time, in a timed game, and at a time where those two players have zero reason to sacrifice themselves, then as a tie breaker, yes in going to view against the obvious break in logic. Especially when the defense from the person I voted is that I'm going down a blind path

In a scenario where the two competing points of view have been monopolizing the towns time, in a timed game, and at a time where those two players have zero reason to sacrifice themselves, then as a tie breaker, yes in going to view against the obvious break in logic. Especially when the defense from the person I voted is that I'm going down a blind path

You have a tendency to tunnel really bad. Worse than Pepe le Pew after that poor girl cat. 

explain to me "other peoples work" please

You said your NL vote was a reaction test. Therefore you did not come to the conclusion that everyone in the game was currently town.

You started a sh*t show just to see what would happen and when it blew up you stepped back while people made assumptions about what it was you were doing. At different points Ape, Wombat, and I came to the conclusion that everyone in the game was town and we assumed you did too but now we know that wasn't the case. Your reasons for voting NL was not ours (actually Ape never did but that's besides the point).

You said your NL vote was a reaction test. Therefore you did not come to the conclusion that everyone in the game was currently town.

You started a sh*t show just to see what would happen and when it blew up you stepped back while people made assumptions about what it was you were doing. At different points Ape, Wombat, and I came to the conclusion that everyone in the game was town and we assumed you did too but now we know that wasn't the case. Your reasons for voting NL was not ours (actually Ape never did but that's besides the point).

Actually, he said 90% reaction test, 10% serious.  And stop grouping yourself with me and Ape like you're trying to get some of our pro-town play to rub off on you.

I'm on my phone - I'll dig up the quote of mine later.

Dig up whatever you want. It's irrelevant, you keep misrepresenting my responses to you and what my scum tells are. I have zero recollection of you pointing out anything close to what Smash said. Like I said to him, I had NO heat on me when I said my read on Smash was town... but go on and ignore that small detail, it's only integral, and hell you've ignore all of the other integral details. Since they don't fit the narrative. 

I've spent way too much time repeating the same things over and over with you, I've allowed it to undermine the rest of my play and I will assume at this point that was your goal.

The reason for my NO Lynch vote besides the reactions was that no one at this stage has a role we either hand it to another player or lose it. Therefore a vote on day one is a pot shot at scum which usually winds up in town being lynched (at least most of the time) . Votes would be much more meaningfull and tells from players much more realistic. Once again that was a small portion of what I was thinking at the time. I NEVER tried to take credit for anything and to assume such is freakin stupid and ridiculous. The idea there are no scum in the game is nuts and so you push that idea  yet take a reactionary post seriously.

Then Nolder needs to sh*t or get off the pot with a decision himself then. 

Holy sh*t I only unvoted 30 mins ago up until then I had my vote solidly on Wombat and before that Ape.

What the **** is with you guys trying to paint me as fencesitting?

Holy sh*t I only unvoted 30 mins ago up until then I had my vote solidly on Wombat and before that Ape.

Everybody except you is scum.

I am not, don't be a douche. I'm just giving you sh*t since you told Arsis to not leave it up to someone else. 

Dig up whatever you want. It's irrelevant, you keep misrepresenting my responses to you and what my scum tells are. I have zero recollection of you pointing out anything close to what Smash said. Like I said to him, I had NO heat on me when I said my read on Smash was town... but go on and ignore that small detail, it's only integral, and hell you've ignore all of the other integral details. Since they don't fit the narrative.

I've spent way too much time repeating the same things over and over with you, I've allowed it to undermine the rest of my play and I will assume at this point that was your goal.

Your defense is pathetic. I talked about how you dance around agreeing with people - that is essentially what Smash is saying, too.

And now you're playing the "I'm an easy mislynch" card. This is just ******* awful.

Oh no.... the dreaded "me and the APE" post.

:)

I think it'll be more obvious if he's doing get behind the Ape, after we see some deaths. As of right now, I'm wary but trusting my initial town read on him from early game. 

Actually, he said 90% reaction test, 10% serious.

Giving himself wiggle room. 90% is still a large number. In fact I'd argue in this case it's definitive. We don't know what "serious" means and if he came to the same conclusion we did he'd have leveraged that as more "serious" and less RT. I think it's pretty obvious Smash is just a dumbass in this case and trying to cover it up like he knew all along.

And stop grouping yourself with me and Ape like you're trying to get some of our pro-town play to rub off on you.

LOL that really bothers you doesn't it?

Dunno what bug crawled up your ass about getting credit and having to be in the cool kids club where you figured it out first but here, I'll toss you a bone if it makes you feel better. You did figure it out before me. All better now or are you going to whine some more?

Giving himself wiggle room. 90% is still a large number. In fact I'd argue in this case it's definitive. We don't know what "serious" means and if he came to the same conclusion we did he'd have leveraged that as more "serious" and less RT. I think it's pretty obvious Smash is just a dumbass in this case and trying to cover it up like he knew all along.

LOL that really bothers you doesn't it?

Dunno what bug crawled up your ass about getting credit and having to be in the cool kids club where you figured it out first but here, I'll toss you a bone if it makes you feel better. You did figure it out before me. All better now or are you going to whine some more?

Why are you trolling instead of scumhunting?

I'm implying you were a dollar short and a day late.

Irrelevant. Neither of you shared your info in a clear way that would be understood and when it went by unnoticed you did nothing to correct that. We're in the same boat whether you like it or not.

I'm implying you were a dollar short and a day late.

That's an "old" expression. You may have to explain it to Nolder.

Not right now. I told you I was waiting for a VC and now I'm mulling it over.

Jesus give me a minute woman.

Look at that! How far behind can a pimp-slap be?

There it is... Nolder just Irated. N-dog be up in de houz. 

Irrelevant. Neither of you shared your info in a clear way that would be understood and when it went by unnoticed you did nothing to correct that. We're in the same boat whether you like it or not.

You still don't get it.  The point was get the info out there for town but not for scum.

The reason for my NO Lynch vote besides the reactions was that no one at this stage has a role we either hand it to another player or lose it. Therefore a vote on day one is a pot shot at scum which usually winds up in town being lynched (at least most of the time) . Votes would be much more meaningfull and tells from players much more realistic. Once again that was a small portion of what I was thinking at the time. I NEVER tried to take credit for anything and to assume such is freakin stupid and ridiculous. The idea there are no scum in the game is nuts and so you push that idea  yet take a reactionary post seriously.

Point proven. He did not come to the same conclusion. He's just a dumbass who wanted to NL for the hell of it.

Your defense is pathetic. I talked about how you dance around agreeing with people - that is essentially what Smash is saying, too.

And now you're playing the "I'm an easy mislynch" card. This is just ******* awful.

My defense is rooted in facts, facts about what I've done, and facts about what you've said my tells are... you ******* moron. 

Also "dancing around agreeing with people" implies "avoiding agreeing with people". When you dance around a subject, you are avoiding it. Opposites, again, this seems to be a theme. Everything you throw at me is the opposite of what is actually happening, or actually my scum tells.

If you meant I go around agreeing with people, and you chose to say "dances around" --- what about "dancing around" is precise and calculated?

I'd like you to provide examples of where I've been "going around agreeing with people" to get heat off of me. Specifically, since you said that I did exactly what Smash said. I want to see proof of it. Then we can talk about whether it was "precise and calculated".

I'm waiting, straw man.

I am not, don't be a douche. I'm just giving you sh*t since you told Arsis to not leave it up to someone else. 

I'm not asking someone to tell me who I should vote I'm assessing the situation and making up my own mind. Big difference.

I'm not asking someone to tell me who I should vote I'm assessing the situation and making up my own mind. Big difference.

Mostly though, you are rehashing played out debates ... just like Verbal is doing.

Archived