Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not drinking tonight. I drank half my whiskey bottle last night and I want to conserve some of it for another night.

Thanks.

lol

Not having enough liquor is a tragedy every man knows all too well. My condolences.

Current Vote Count:

Verb (4) - Crush, Lizard, JiF, Ape

Wombat (4) - Lily, Pac, Verb, Nolder

Pac (7) - 80, Leelou, Wombat, AVM, Arsis, Hess, Smash

Smash (1) - Hally

Hally (1) - SMC

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline in 12.5 hours

Guys who jumped after Nolders dumb post.

Guaranteed scum in here.  If they were town they would know that the OP doesn't say anything about how the recruiting works...  like at all.

Why is it on me or anyone to follow up?

You had information, seemed pretty important too.

When no one commented you should have repeated and rephrased but you didn't.

Already explained that.  You're talking in circles right now.  Go troll someone else.

Guaranteed scum in here.  If they were town they would know that the OP doesn't say anything about how the recruiting works...  like at all.

That's not why you're being voted.  Nice straw man though.

I was playing pokemon last night actually how did you know?

Also I wish I had some girly drinks.

All I have really is my fireball whiskey and some captain morgan rum.

Lulz at the pokemon comment

Ahh, the captain. We had some good times

Guaranteed scum in here. If they were town they would know that the OP doesn't say anything about how the recruiting works... like at all.

I already changed my vote saying the exact same thing. Keep up swifty.

That's not why you're being voted.  Nice straw man though.

Oh really?  Because I'm pretty sure I was sitting at 4 votes the majority of the day until Nolder thought he discovered something..  How is everyone not seeing what you're doing?

And you know what's funny..  you actually agree with me about what I said.  You see any reason to discuss the limitations of the recruiting?  Is that what you're looking for?

Apparently San Diego has decided to catch on fire or something, I'm here, but there's talk of evacuation.

I don't see Pac as scum, so I will go with his gut.

Unvote

Vote Wombat

Oh really?  Because I'm pretty sure I was sitting at 4 votes the majority of the day until Nolder thought he discovered something..  How is everyone not seeing what you're doing?

And you know what's funny..  you actually agree with me about what I said.  You see any reason to discuss the limitations of the recruiting?  Is that what you're looking for?

What did Nolder discover?

What did Nolder discover?

Are you playing dumb?  He did that dramatic "ahh haa" post saying that recruiting was mentioned in the OP.  Meanwhile anyone who got the same role PM I did knows there's a lot more to it than that.  I don't think he's scum because he had no reason to go out on a limb with his post.  But I'm also not sure he's looking at the same thing I am.  Reeks of someone looking for me to say more.  Which as I've said all game long..  would.be.dumb.

Apparently San Diego has decided to catch on fire or something, I'm here, but there's talk of evacuation.

Unvote

Vote Wombat

jokes and outrage aside be safe..  can't imagine what it's like to be near something like that.

I'm dropping out of Verb for now. I've always said Wombat was a pos.

unvote verbal

Vote wombat

To answer your question before LK, Verb and Pac are my top two for scum. But Verb's put in a lot of effort too. Him and Ape I've found interesting. At first I was all Ape is town. Then a couple slight pings brought me back to neutral. It changes but Pac is currently in my lead position. Just meta. I think he's playing off. 

I was told a couple days ago I was allowed to share this, I'm paraphrasing some. 

DPR will announce the rules of recruitment on the day we can use them. He said basically that the mafia will have an angle to work like anyone else and no point to them having an advantage.

Unvote

Vote Wombat

Safety first. Do try to save the rum.

Seriously, hope y'all are alright.

Archived