Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

No, that's pretty scummy of you to say actually, because I said your actions are Super Townie, interjecting into sh*t you had nothing to do with, that's not meta

And yet your referenced one of my previous games to support your "case."  That is meta.  Dipsh*t.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pac last game was town, tried his hardest to get who he thought was scum lynched. This game, lazy reads list and appeals to emotion. 

Holy crap you've done nothing except massage Verbs shoulders and align yourself with the stupidest player in the game!

I've talked about my top 4 in numerous posts and been engaged the whole game!!  Why are you pushing the 80 narrative when it's nothing but lies! 

I'm not appealing to emotion whatever the hell that means..  If you and 80 are scum I'll laugh as I watch you get destroyed.

Holy crap you've done nothing except massage Verbs shoulders and align yourself with the stupidest player in the game!

I've talked about my top 4 in numerous posts and been engaged the whole game!!  Why are you pushing the 80 narrative when it's nothing but lies! 

I'm not appealing to emotion whatever the hell that means..  If you and 80 are scum I'll laugh as I watch you get destroyed.

Appeal to emotion - is you saying that we are just lynching you because you are Pac. 

Sounds like it. Or someone is polishing off an iced coffee.

Whoa.....I'm drinking an iced coffee right now.  Slow your roll!

Hey.  I apologize for the nasty post towards you yesterday man.  Low blood sugar. 

No worries big guy - I assumed either you were in between meals, or Mrs. Crusher had you on a diet.  Or both.

HEEEE HAWWWWWW!!!

Wait....isn't that your Christine mating call?

And yet your referenced one of my previous games to support your "case."  That is meta.  Dipsh*t.

As an accompaniment to a case, not THE case entirely, which is what 80 is pushing on PAC.

80's PAC Push- pure Meta

My point of view, logic with meta.

Scumbat. 

As an accompaniment to a case, not THE case entirely, which is what 80 is pushing on PAC.

80's PAC Push- pure Meta

My point of view, logic with meta.

Scumbat. 

I've played far more games with Pac than you've played with Wombat.  Your argument is invalid.

Current Vote Count:

Verb (1) - JiF

Wombat (8) - Lily, Pac, Verb, Nolder, Arsis, Hally, Lizard, Lia

Pac (8) - 80, Leelou, AVM, Hess, Smash, SMC, Wombat, Ape

80 (1) - Crusher

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline in 1 minute.

Current Vote Count:

Verb (1) - JiF

Wombat (8) - Lily, Pac, Verb, Nolder, Arsis, Hally, Lizard, Lia

Pac (8) - 80, Leelou, AVM, Hess, Smash, SMC, Wombat, Ape

80 (1) - Crusher

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline in 1 minute.

I moved to pac because 8- knows everything.  Keeop ******* with me and I will vote you next

Seems to me like you're content with this one going random.  D1 has gone 73 pages and its time for a lynch. 

**** you faggot.  I voted for Pac like you wanted.  Not my fault no one is here to hammer. Go eat a cock since your afraid of pussy.

Archived