Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ISO'd Wombat.  Noticed something.

First few RL days this week since the game started, he was mostly on Arsis.  Like, entirely wanted him lynched.  Added me in there as well, and then eventually Nolder.  Then basically ran at Nolder and has not yet stopped.

All that is fine, except for 1 thing:  he never provided a single reason to lay off Arsis.  None.  I just went through all of his posts in an ISO format.  I saw nothing of him moving on from Arsis, who he called out numerous times and was on his ass for days.

He has flip-flopped on LK a few times, but that's not really bad.  We all flip-flopped on him as we likely all collectively wondered what was wrong with him.

He added Lily to his reads list and came out with Nolder, myself, and Lily.  Ok.......but what happened to Arsis?  Why gung-ho on him and then nothing?

Scum often forget about their early reads because they are trying to go with the flow of the game and play the best available card.  When Ape, Nolder, and I got into our arguments, he chose a side with Ape and said Nol & I are scum.  Ok, fine.

But still.....what happened with Arsis?  Why did he forget about him?  I think it is because there was no momentum in that direction, so he abandoned that in favor of the "better cards" = me, Nol, Pac.  Anybody will the potential to be lynched.  I know he voted a couple other people, but he went at Arsis in a bunch of posts, but has barely mentioned him in the last couple days.

Weird.

ISO'd Wombat.  Noticed something.

First few RL days this week since the game started, he was mostly on Arsis.  Like, entirely wanted him lynched.  Added me in there as well, and then eventually Nolder.  Then basically ran at Nolder and has not yet stopped.

All that is fine, except for 1 thing:  he never provided a single reason to lay off Arsis.  None.  I just went through all of his posts in an ISO format.  I saw nothing of him moving on from Arsis, who he called out numerous times and was on his ass for days.

He has flip-flopped on LK a few times, but that's not really bad.  We all flip-flopped on him as we likely all collectively wondered what was wrong with him.

He added Lily to his reads list and came out with Nolder, myself, and Lily.  Ok.......but what happened to Arsis?  Why gung-ho on him and then nothing?

Scum often forget about their early reads because they are trying to go with the flow of the game and play the best available card.  When Ape, Nolder, and I got into our arguments, he chose a side with Ape and said Nol & I are scum.  Ok, fine.

But still.....what happened with Arsis?  Why did he forget about him?  I think it is because there was no momentum in that direction, so he abandoned that in favor of the "better cards" = me, Nol, Pac.  Anybody will the potential to be lynched.  I know he voted a couple other people, but he went at Arsis in a bunch of posts, but has barely mentioned him in the last couple days.

Weird.

I put him in the derptown pile.  Go crawl back in your hole.

The Day of the Dead is a celebration of life, but it is also a time to remember those that have passed before us. 

The group has gathered at sunset, tired and thirsty. 

Some faces are drawn with lines of exhaustion. It was an emotional day for us all.

Some faces are lit with expressions of mania. The pressure can be too much sometimes.

One face is screwed into a lemon-sucking pucker because he mixed Captain Morgan and Fireball whisky. The less said about that the better...

One man is led up the gallows to stand over the trap-door. The rope is old but thick and the noose is fitted over his head.

"Any last words?"

"Yeah. You're all wrong. About everything." 

The lever is pulled and the trap-door falls. The rope goes taut with a snap and the first death is done just as the first sliver of moon tops the horizon.

PAC, aka DR. DOOLITTLE,  IS DEAD. 

A quick search through his pockets reveals an evil, grinning skull. "He was mafia after all."

The crowd nods in satisfaction as folks make there way to the cantina.

IT IS NOW NIGHT. PREPARE TO RECEIVE YOUR GIFTS.

I put him in the derptown pile.  Go crawl back in your hole.

I don't really think this was much of an answer, dude.  You were on his ass in a way I was to Ape.....and then absolutely nothing.  At least I kept going with my read (even though it was wrong).  You just abandoned it with zero mention on thread.  Zero.

People don't usually obtain a #1 scum target and then completely ignore it and never mention it once more targets are available.  It really doesn't look good.

You've also said on at least 2 occasions that Nolder derailed the thread with setup talk, but then added me into that as well because it fit the momentum you were building on us.  So you've used a case on Nolder to apply it to me as well, and you've ignored your top scum read and never mentioned them.

ISO'd Wombat. Noticed something.

First few RL days this week since the game started, he was mostly on Arsis. Like, entirely wanted him lynched. Added me in there as well, and then eventually Nolder. Then basically ran at Nolder and has not yet stopped.

All that is fine, except for 1 thing: he never provided a single reason to lay off Arsis. None. I just went through all of his posts in an ISO format. I saw nothing of him moving on from Arsis, who he called out numerous times and was on his ass for days.

He has flip-flopped on LK a few times, but that's not really bad. We all flip-flopped on him as we likely all collectively wondered what was wrong with him.

He added Lily to his reads list and came out with Nolder, myself, and Lily. Ok.......but what happened to Arsis? Why gung-ho on him and then nothing?

Scum often forget about their early reads because they are trying to go with the flow of the game and play the best available card. When Ape, Nolder, and I got into our arguments, he chose a side with Ape and said Nol & I are scum. Ok, fine.

But still.....what happened with Arsis? Why did he forget about him? I think it is because there was no momentum in that direction, so he abandoned that in favor of the "better cards" = me, Nol, Pac. Anybody will the potential to be lynched. I know he voted a couple other people, but he went at Arsis in a bunch of posts, but has barely mentioned him in the last couple days.

Weird.

Did you not see me ask Leelou the exact same question 30 pages ago about how wombat fell off her list out of nowhere, or were you just not paying attention? Besides nudging, what should we call this...

I don't really think this was much of an answer, dude.  You were on his ass in a way I was to Ape.....and then absolutely nothing.  At least I kept going with my read (even though it was wrong).  You just abandoned it with zero mention on thread.  Zero.

People don't usually obtain a #1 scum target and then completely ignore it and never mention it once more targets are available.  It really doesn't look good.

You've also said on at least 2 occasions that Nolder derailed the thread with setup talk, but then added me into that as well because it fit the momentum you were building on us.  So you've used a case on Nolder to apply it to me as well, and you've ignored your top scum read and never mentioned them.

I don't care how it looks.

I added you in because you were talking with him about it.

Did you not see me ask Leelou the exact same question 30 pages ago about how wombat fell off her list out of nowhere, or were you just not paying attention? Besides nudging, what should we call this...

He didn't fall off my list! 

What does that have to do with me questioning Wombat?  I'm not asking Leelou about that.  Whether I was paying attention to that has no relevance to my asking Wombat these questions.

How is that nudging?  I've been voting Wombat.  Stop using buzzwords until you learn what they mean.

I don't care how it looks.

I added you in because you were talking with him about it.

You added me in to blame me for derailment.  But you specifically only mentioned Nolder before.  Several people chimed in, including me.

Archived