Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You added me in to blame me for derailment.  But you specifically only mentioned Nolder before.  Several people chimed in, including me.

You helped Nolder on one of his derailment escapades therefore you are partially responsible but not nearly so much as Nolder.  I don't see what's hard to fathom about that.

You helped Nolder on one of his derailment escapades therefore you are partially responsible but not nearly so much as Nolder.  I don't see what's hard to fathom about that.

Agree to disagree - I never tried to help derail the thread.  I don't really have any meta for ever doing that, so it should be safe to assume I'm not trying to derail.

Agree to disagree - I never tried to help derail the thread.  I don't really have any meta for ever doing that, so it should be safe to assume I'm not trying to derail.

You don't really have that much meta for active D1 either though.  You are not my biggest fish atm.

ISO'd Wombat. Noticed something.

First few RL days this week since the game started, he was mostly on Arsis. Like, entirely wanted him lynched. Added me in there as well, and then eventually Nolder. Then basically ran at Nolder and has not yet stopped.

All that is fine, except for 1 thing: he never provided a single reason to lay off Arsis. None. I just went through all of his posts in an ISO format. I saw nothing of him moving on from Arsis, who he called out numerous times and was on his ass for days.

He has flip-flopped on LK a few times, but that's not really bad. We all flip-flopped on him as we likely all collectively wondered what was wrong with him.

He added Lily to his reads list and came out with Nolder, myself, and Lily. Ok.......but what happened to Arsis? Why gung-ho on him and then nothing?

Scum often forget about their early reads because they are trying to go with the flow of the game and play the best available card. When Ape, Nolder, and I got into our arguments, he chose a side with Ape and said Nol & I are scum. Ok, fine.

But still.....what happened with Arsis? Why did he forget about him? I think it is because there was no momentum in that direction, so he abandoned that in favor of the "better cards" = me, Nol, Pac. Anybody will the potential to be lynched. I know he voted a couple other people, but he went at Arsis in a bunch of posts, but has barely mentioned him in the last couple days.

Weird.

If this long winded post is about wombat possibly being scum then I agree.

You know I know how to bus.  You know my vote looks terrible.  You are ignoring the obvious.

I'm not ignoring it.  That's why I said "a point in your favor".  I'm struggling on this.....scum may have just decided to all out bus the sh*t out of each other, though.....in which case you are probably scum.

But if scum were playing careful here.....then yes, you'd be likely town for that.

As I said, I'm struggling to identify which is the likely instance.

You don't really have that much meta for active D1 either though.

LOL, tru dat.

If this long winded post is about wombat possibly being scum then I agree.

It is, but I'm no longer as confident as I was after the extreme miss on Ape.  That's why I want others to weigh in and decide.

I'm not ignoring it.  That's why I said "a point in your favor".  I'm struggling on this.....scum may have just decided to all out bus the sh*t out of each other, though.....in which case you are probably scum.

But if scum were playing careful here.....then yes, you'd be likely town for that.

In your ISO, did Wombat ever think that Pac was scum? I asked him yesterday what townie things Pac did when he was trying to push on Nol. As far as I recall, Wombat never answered and just kept on digging at Nolder. 

I'd suggest comparing D1 and D2 Pac trains.  Also, please note I was the main competing train with Pac on D1.  There's a lot of vote info in there.  I'd do it right now but I'm a bit burnt out.

In your ISO, did Wombat ever think that Pac was scum? I asked him yesterday what townie things Pac did when he was trying to push on Nol. As far as I recall, Wombat never answered and just kept on digging at Nolder. 

I did think he was scum.  Early on.  I liked his defense later on though.  Mainly I was sketched out by all the sheeping though.

Wombat was very reluctant to move onto Pac too even at L-2.  And then he threw out that weird "Self-preservation" line when he finally did move to him.

Btw, I'm not going to poison you.

I'll have to look again.  Honestly, at that point in my ISO, I had noticed the lack of Arsis mention and was hunting for something to note as him changing his read.....but found nothing.  So I don't know what detail he gave to Pac.

Jif's "golly-gee what's going on here lets's lynch us some scum! Go team town!" five minutes after it's over two days in a row at totally different times of day is either scummy or a great coincidence. That, or he doesn't know how to read.

I'd suggest comparing D1 and D2 Pac trains.  Also, please note I was the main competing train with Pac on D1.  There's a lot of vote info in there.  I'd do it right now but I'm a bit burnt out.

You're a bit burnt out?  Preach to the choir, junior.

Jif's "golly-gee what's going on here lets's lynch us some scum! Go team town!" five minutes after it's over two days in a row at totally different times of day is either scummy or a great coincidence. That, or he doesn't know how to read.

It is possible that all 3 are true, hehe.

Huh? Lulza.

You like me, like a lot.

^ Also, what do you think of Wombat being on your ass early and then not mentioning you again? I'm a little surprised you never called him out on it, actually.

I said he was scum and voted for him d1.

I've been nursing a work day hangover this morning. I haven't had one of these in forever. *sigh*

I've talked with DPR and will stay on board. The game isn't really the problem, my job is. Nothing in the near term is going to change that. As for the ripple effect of my impulse/tantrum to bail, I'd say ignore it. I've provided a TON of content in this game. Evaluate that, please.

If your strategy is to troll, then I encourage it, don't worry about me. I'm just not going to let myself get sucked in like I had been doing. If you want to twist my words, do what you do, but to everyone else evaluating the exchanges - I'm going to set the record straight once and once only, rather than making myself redundant and exhausted with constantly setting the record straight.

I'm sticking by my D1 list for now, obviously with Pac's alignment known, both days need to be evaluated.

D1 is intriguing, if Verb is town and Pac scum - then Verb's train is suspect. If both of them are scum, then it is understandable why we couldn't close the day with a lynch. If Verb, Pac, and any of the other people on my list end up being scum, then it would go a long way towards explaining why they were trolling me with mish-mash and false meta so hard. Anyone that is not a newb knows the best way to derail Ape when his scum hunting is on, is to get him arguing he-said-she-said and semantics.

Archived