New Jet Numbers

JetNation

The Jets have had some recent uniform changes but things seem to be falling into place in this regard.  Michael Vick is still # 1 and punter Ryan Quigley has decided on # 4.

Ellis Lankster is now # 31.

Which freed up Chris Johnson to wear # 21.  He wore # 28 with the Tennessee Titans, but that number was retired for Curtis Martin.

Dennis Waszak Jr fills in all the other blanks.

Alright, memorize all that please so we can go back to talking about Jets football

Gates took 10? No need to remember that frankly, he won't make this roster

Gates, 10. That idiot can't make the roster. Right? RIGHT!?!

Clyde Gates isn't very good at football.  He is fast, but they have a bunch of younger guys that are really fast now.  So I really can't see any scenario where Gates makes this team.

Clyde Gates isn't very good at football.  He is fast, but they have a bunch of younger guys that are really fast now.  So I really can't see any scenario where Gates makes this team.

It feels like he has been on this roster for a decade. And I keep hearing about this world class speed, and have yet to see it. 

Speaking of number 10, whats the deal with Holmes? No one wants him?

Amaro is 88, and theres a lot of receiving playmaking greats that wore that number, including al toon.

#Good Feeling

Yeah. Toon AND Stevie Anderson  lol

I'm with ya though. I still love that number because of Toon.

It feels like he has been on this roster for a decade. And I keep hearing about this world class speed, and have yet to see it. 

Speaking of number 10, whats the deal with Holmes? No one wants him?

Wanna bet he ends up on the Pats for vet min?

Amaro is 88, and theres a lot of receiving playmaking greats that wore that number, including al toon.

#Good Feeling

If he channels former second round pick TE Richard Caster, the Jets are in good shape.

Gates is better suited to purse snatching than playing WR.  Cannot wait until this guy is history.

Pryor originally chose 25, then realized someone on the team already wears it, so he's going with 35

while Pryor could probably get 25 away from Alex Green, a number change is probably good. 25 was also Kerry Rhodes' number and Rhodes also went to Louisville. Probably want to discourage that comparison. 

while Pryor could probably get 25 away from Alex Green, a number change is probably good. 25 was also Kerry Rhodes' number and Rhodes also went to Louisville. Probably want to discourage that comparison. 

I'm going all reporter on this, but he said he'll keep 35 and make it lengendary. via twitter. so. hopefully thats the way he goes

And why is that?

Lol, dont answer...just having fun with ya.

Archived