Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

How many lurkers post today

How many JN mods are gay

Where were you when we were lynching scum?

Slowly catching up on thread

Faster than the derp is shed

Where were you while we were lynching scum?

Some day you will find me

Caught beneath the derpslide

In a bacon supernova in the sky

Some day you will find me

Caught beneath the derpslide

In a bacon supernova

A bacon supernova in the sky

A bacon supernove sounds like a tasty way to go.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy Crap the inactivity of the Dicks is absolutely horrible this game. 

@AVM could you please replace Darthe with Lizzy so we can breathe a little life into the game.  I want to enjoy myself until these DICKS vote another townie off. 

Lizzy!   Lizzy!!   Lizzy!!!

Crusher, Lzzie, and Avm are all on the thread.  not a single dick in sight.  Soooooooooo boring.  Come on AVM just replace PAC with Lizzie.  PAC IS ******* USELESS IN THIS GAME.  Let him go play with his new 8 track and walkman.  

BRING BACK LIZZIE>>>>>WENEED SOME CRAZY UP IN THIS BITCH!!!!!

LIZZIE LIZZIE  LIZZIE

ok ok ok AVM I understnad Lizzie has been in the dead thread and know the set up, But come on big poppa!!! He would still convince himself to vote the player he finds wimforing the most as he researches the **** outta this game on DM.

BRING BAKC LIZZE

ok ok ok AVM I understnad Lizzie has been in the dead thread and know the set up, But come on big poppa!!! He would still convince himself to vote the player he finds wimforing the most as he researches the **** outta this game on DM.

BRING BAKC LIZZE

LOL

Meh, not feeling like making a list this game.

no kidding This game is about as exciting as Pac talking about his new ham radio. "Breaker, breaker this is the lawn mower man can you read me?"

Dont waste your time maing  list.  Just use mine

8. The magical JC- Magically he turned himself into a Dick right before our eyes

9. Mega-Nolderp- Yes a big giant Dick

12. Darthe, destroyer of hope, hope of having good game, dick

13. Verbal AKA Stanley Cup Man, He forgets to shoot, he doesnt score, he is a dick

14. Pac-Man-Wakka  Wakka Wakka, he is a cocka cocka cocka

no kidding This game is about as exciting as Pac talking about his new ham radio. "Breaker, breaker this is the lawn mower man can you read me?"

Dont waste your time maing  list.  Just use mine

8. The magical JC- Magically he turned himself into a Dick right before our eyes

9. Mega-Nolderp- Yes a big giant Dick

12. Darthe, destroyer of hope, hope of having good game, dick

13. Verbal AKA Stanley Cup Man, He forgets to shoot, he doesnt score, he is a dick

14. Pac-Man-Wakka  Wakka Wakka, he is a cocka cocka cocka

You need to come down to San Antonio...just saying dick!

small_DicksLastResortLogo2009-300x237.jp

why are women such nagging whining you know whats sometimes?  LF isn't happy if there isn't something to act upset about.  latest super duper huge ordeal is a picture on the wall might have to be moved about 6 inches to the left to accommodate a speaker.  meanwhile the speaker has a sleek slim profile and will extend about 2 inches out from the wall..  this is replacing huge surround speakers which she always hated.

That looks stupid..  I'm allowed to have an opinion...  if it were up to me none of these speakers would be here.. 

I don't drink much, never go to bars or clubs anymore, and never treat her badly..  my reward is to have to listen to constant bitching about stupid sh-t.

JiF do gay relationships have this kind of grief?

why are women such nagging whining you know whats sometimes? LF isn't happy if there isn't something to act upset about. latest super duper huge ordeal is a picture on the wall might have to be moved about 6 inches to the left to accommodate a speaker. meanwhile the speaker has a sleek slim profile and will extend about 2 inches out from the wall.. this is replacing huge surround speakers which she always hated.

That looks stupid.. I'm allowed to have an opinion... if it were up to me none of these speakers would be here..

I don't drink much, never go to bars or clubs anymore, and never treat her badly.. my reward is to have to listen to constant bitching about stupid sh-t.

Have you tried telling her this like word for word? Actually express your feelings to her?

This is why I'm single. I'd just tell her to stfu with her bitching about everything.

why are women such nagging whining you know whats sometimes?  LF isn't happy if there isn't something to act upset about.  latest super duper huge ordeal is a picture on the wall might have to be moved about 6 inches to the left to accommodate a speaker.  meanwhile the speaker has a sleek slim profile and will extend about 2 inches out from the wall..  this is replacing huge surround speakers which she always hated.

That looks stupid..  I'm allowed to have an opinion...  if it were up to me none of these speakers would be here.. 

I don't drink much, never go to bars or clubs anymore, and never treat her badly..  my reward is to have to listen to constant bitching about stupid sh-t.

Its not the speakers. Its you. You suck.

Have you tried telling her this like word for word? Actually express your feelings to her?

This is why I'm single. I'd just tell her to stfu with her bitching about everything.

Woman need to feel sexy and wanted to be happy. PAC makes ladyffiend feel bloated. He is like a walking menstral cycle.

BRING BAKC LIZZE

I considered it and decided it wouldn't be fair to town.

If your buying anything from best buy your doing it wrong

especially Home Theater systems

https://emotiva.com/    This is where you go to build a serious Home Theater getting very high end components for much much less than you think

I have 2 of their Amps one 400wx 5 RMS and one 200 x 5 RMS and they are incredible everything this place builds is incredible and will last you a life time rather than putting together another system in 5 years best thing is its an American company

If your buying anything from best buy your doing it wrong

especially Home Theater systems

https://emotiva.com/    This is where you go to build a serious Home Theater getting very high end components for much much less than you think

I have 2 of their Amps one 400wx 5 RMS and one 200 x 5 RMS and they are incredible everything this place builds is incredible and will last you a life time rather than putting together another system in 5 years best thing is its an American company

Dude i have five kids. NOTHING last a lifetime.  Hell I will be lucky if i make it. 

Archived