Bulaga tore his MCL

Bx Jet Fan

You seem mad.....want some candy?

I don't remember what you had posted originally but this wasn't it.  Your membership in the troll patrol is in jeopardy.

PS.  We still on for the matinee showing of Finding Nemo?

You know whats going to be funny?

And I mean realy funny??

When the FBI comes and arrests your pedophile ass. Enjoy jail, probably a lot of fun for pedo's like you.

I don't remember what you had posted originally but this wasn't it. Your membership in the troll patrol is in jeopardy.

PS. We still on for the matinee showing of Finding Nemo?

To be honest, I thought (still kind of do) this is someone from the other site trolling me. Pretty lame angle, if it is, but whatever.

My original response was along the lines of "your kid told me to say help-I mean hi," but that even creeped me out.

I don't know Sandusky, why don't you tell me?

Probably a smart move to remove your pedophile flag profile pic, the FBI is on the internet these days.

I'm sure they're busy with the millions of Michael Jackson fans before they can address the Colonel from Boogie Nights.

I'm sure they're busy with the millions of Michael Jackson fans before they can address the Colonel from Boogie Nights.

Well, Michael Jackson was apparently a sick FK, but I think most of his fans (or at least I hope) are fans of his becuase of his music, which I will never get, more of a Beatles, Stones guy myself. Your hero the Colonel however, has nothing known about him other than the fact that he is a pedophile. See the difference? So putting a Michael Jackson profile pic would imply you like his music, not his pedophilia, putting a profile pic of the colonel on the other hand, really only one implication there......

To be honest, I thought (still kind of do) this is someone from the other site trolling me. Pretty lame angle, if it is, but whatever.

My original response was along the lines of "your kid told me to say help-I mean hi," but that even creeped me out.

Don't hurt youself giving yourself that reach around..... I have no idea who you are from any site. I find it pretty Fkd up and sick, to have a profile pic of a charactor who is a sick pedophile, nothing more.

Don't hurt youself giving yourself that reach around..... I have no idea who you are from any site. I find it pretty Fkd up and sick, to have a profile pic of a charactor who is a sick pedophile, nothing more.

You sure are obsessed with pedophiles... I'm starting to think you may be one. Do I need to contact tips.fbi.gov?

That girl on Hitman's signature is certainly "of age" You don't have a bod like that unless you're over 17. Cradle Robber? Yes!..... Pedophile? No!

Mr. Bronx! Is there something you'd like to share with the Class??

Class, wouldn't you like to know Mr. Bronx's little secret??

Hmmmm... I thought so.

I suggested Sourceworx use John Wayne Gacy's clown pic as an avatar but the Lost in Space one is funny as hell.

Don't worry, I don't have to.

I have young Will to do that for me. ;)

OMG I'm dying!!

Check PMs

Lol I saw it. I like my new one.

I suggested Sourceworx use John Wayne Gacy's clown pic as an avatar but the Lost in Space one is funny as hell.

I have to admit. That post made me feel dirty.

Knock yourself out guys, I am done with you both. I really don't want to crap up the board with this nonsense any longer. I found your original profile pic incredibly distasteful, and said so, but I really have no desire to continue this with you, or your palz. I think your posts show a lot about who you guys are, I come here to read and talk Jets, and I realize that some Jets fans are good people, and some are scum of the earth like you guys. From here on out I will put you on ignore, you can keep PM'ing each other and making pedophile jokes all you want. I hope that none of you guys have to deal with the hurt that pedophilia cuases to families, it is really bad stuff and nothing to joke around about at any level, but I don't expect scum like you guys to have the brain power, nor the humanity to understand that. Peace.

Knock yourself out guys, I am done with you both. I really don't want to crap up the board with this nonsense any longer. I found your original profile pic incredibly distasteful, and said so, but I really have no desire to continue this with you, or your palz. I think your posts show a lot about who you guys are, I come here to read and talk Jets, and I realize that some Jets fans are good people, and some are scum of the earth like you guys. From here on out I will put you on ignore, you can keep PM'ing each other and making pedophile jokes all you want. I hope that none of you guys have to deal with the hurt that pedophilia cuases to families, it is really bad stuff and nothing to joke around about at any level, but I don't expect scum like you guys to have the brain power, nor the humanity to understand that. Peace.

Your mistake was in how you decided to address your disapproval of my avatar. If you'd sent me a PM asking me to remove it because it bothered you, I'd have done it, with no qualms whatsoever.

Instead you immediately went after me in a friendly thread where people are introducing themselves. As I mentioned earlier, I suspected you to be someone trolling me. So my immediate reaction was to be as big of an a$$hole as humanly possible.

I have a very dark sense of humor. But if someone asks me in civil manner to tone it down, I do it wholeheartedly. I have no enemies here. Despite the ball-busting I dole out, I like everyone here.

I find pedophilia to be reprehensible. I have a young daughter, and can't even imagine someone hurting her that way. Heaven help the person who would try it, because I'd f*cking bury them.

My avatar was not to celebrate pedophilia. It was about the humor in the scene in the film from which that snapshot originated, his reaction to seeing Dirk Diggler's manhood.

Anyway ignore me if you will. No problem.

Archived