I think Goodell may have finally stepped in it....

Klecko73isGod

No idea who is telling the truth here, but I did hear an NFL exec on sports radio down here in Philly a few days after they announced two game suspension.  He claimed at the time (and again, he could be lying) that the league had not been given any footage of what happened inside the elevator.  This doesn't mean it's true, but he's the only league exec I heard say that.  Lots of media outlets were reporting that Goodell had seen footage, but the exec refuted that.  So if the league is saying now that they did not see it, it correlates with what I heard them say immediately following the suspension.  Again, I'm not saying it's true, but I've see mention that the league is changing their story.  My .02.

Again...I have no idea what happened and who saw what, but the thing in the DS article that popped out to me was that they said "it's unlikey" the reporters would lie?  WTF?  Since when?

I think if it comes out the league is lying about seeing this video, Goodell is going to lose his job. I don't see how he doesn't. what's that phrase? "It's not the scandal, it's the coverup" or something like that? the league is just too public.

Again...I have no idea what happened and who saw what, but the thing in the DS article that popped out to me was that they said "it's unlikey" the reporters would lie?  WTF?  Since when?

I think the point they were making is that it would be unlikely for this many reporters, all working for competing organizations to all be telling the same lie. 

Archived