I love optimisim

Section 333

I really really do!!! It is how I justify the cost of my tickets, my food for tailgating and cost to get there week in and week out. The time I put in re-watching games on NFL rewind. And the fact that that I center my week around the excitement of looking forward to Sundays. The times I watch Ray Lucas torch us in post game. ( and actually enjoy it) And more importantly the fact that I care so f u c k i n much that I never ever enjoy a game.

But God FU   CK    IN damit, im tired of this s h i t. I buy into Idzik because I feel I have no choice. I have no control over what he does so I may as well just get on board. 

I just cant anymore. We are mediocre at best. (although its laughable that some of you are calling for a 5 win season)WILL NEVER HAPPEN. We will show up enough and win enough late games to win 8. 

The truth is the best 2 seasons we have had in a very long time were teams that we were excited about, but we didnt actually believe we had what it took to win it all. When do we get to have a team that we can pump our chests about?? We can do that when we get a QB. I supported Vinnie, I supported Pennington, I supported Sanchez, I supported Geno. But no more. I will be there. I will watch. But F   U   C   K    the optimism, the blind faith and the BS. 

I will temper my moronic expectations. I was wrong. We will be in the next 3 games. We will probably win 1 of them. 2-5 headed into the softer part of the schedule. But I will not buy in until we get a real QB. I read here about 21 million under blah blah blah. Should have signed a WR blah blah blah. Should have signed a CB blah blah blah. These are all concerns yes. But until we get a QB none of that matters. 

God I never ever thought id be the one to start such a negative and anti Geno thread because for some reason I feel bad ripping someone who really wants not to suck. But todays game was inexcusable. The decisions he made today were atrocious. He threw away when he should have ran. Ran when he should have thrown away. Has no touch what so ever on his balls. WTF was the 95 MPH screen pass to Ivory? 

This team is good enough to be middle of the pack. Best case can possibly win 9.  And Geno will have some good games. ( assuming he stays in) But even the biggest Geno supporter knows he most likely wont ever give us a shot at a ring. None of the Idzik or Rex talk matters and you all know that. Even if it causes some nice debates here at JN.

We are still better than half the sh*t teams in this parody filled league. But without that QB it just doesnt matter.

Drunken rant over. Thank you if you read it. 

I really really do!!! It is how I justify the cost of my tickets, my food for tailgating and cost to get there week in and week out. The time I put in re-watching games on NFL rewind. And the fact that that I center my week around the excitement of looking forward to Sundays. The times I watch Ray Lucas torch us in post game. ( and actually enjoy it) And more importantly the fact that I care so f u c k i n much that I never ever enjoy a game.

But God FU   CK    IN damit, im tired of this s h i t. I buy into Idzik because I feel I have no choice. I have no control over what he does so I may as well just get on board. 

I just cant anymore. We are mediocre at best. (although its laughable that some of you are calling for a 5 win season)WILL NEVER HAPPEN. We will show up enough and win enough late games to win 8. 

The truth is the best 2 seasons we have had in a very long time were teams that we were excited about, but we didnt actually believe we had what it took to win it all. When do we get to have a team that we can pump our chests about?? We can do that when we get a QB. I supported Vinnie, I supported Pennington, I supported Sanchez, I supported Geno. But no more. I will be there. I will watch. But F   U   C   K    the optimism, the blind faith and the BS. 

I will temper my moronic expectations. I was wrong. We will be in the next 3 games. We will probably win 1 of them. 2-5 headed into the softer part of the schedule. But I will not buy in until we get a real QB. I read here about 21 million under blah blah blah. Should have signed a WR blah blah blah. Should have signed a CB blah blah blah. These are all concerns yes. But until we get a QB none of that matters. 

God I never ever thought id be the one to start such a negative and anti Geno thread because for some reason I feel bad ripping someone who really wants not to suck. But todays game was inexcusable. The decisions he made today were atrocious. He threw away when he should have ran. Ran when he should have thrown away. Has no touch what so ever on his balls. WTF was the 95 MPH screen pass to Ivory? 

This team is good enough to be middle of the pack. Best case can possibly win 9.  And Geno will have some good games. ( assuming he stays in) But even the biggest Geno supporter knows he most likely wont ever give us a shot at a ring. None of the Idzik or Rex talk matters and you all know that. Even if it causes some nice debates here at JN.

We are still better than half the sh*t teams in this parody filled league. But without that QB it just doesnt matter.

Drunken rant over. Thank you if you read it. 

we'll be 1-6 after the new england game. at which point you will no longer believe we are better than half the teams in the league.

Everyone sucks. I'm not sure why people feel the need to take sides with any of them.

You're starving... It's 3am... And you're stuck in the middle of nowhere. You stumble into a diner and they only have three things... A stale donut, a bagel that was stepped on, and a bottle of o'douls. Sometimes the choices we have aren't great but you gotta pick your poison.

You're starving... It's 3am... And you're stuck in the middle of nowhere. You stumble into a diner and they only have three things... A stale donut, a bagel that was stepped on, and a bottle of o'douls. Sometimes the choices we have aren't great but you gotta pick your poison.

I'm thinking the stepped on bagel. Amiwrong?

Nothing wil change until people stop going to the games.  If they keep losing, I wouldn't bet against it.

Bingo. 75 per cent empty stadium,with a chaotic mess of unhappy unruly half drunk fans, some with brown bags over their heads, others chanting Woody Must Go, pissing in the sinks of the bathrooms, security throwing hundreds of people out for protesting this farce of a team, fights, more fights, arrests in the stands and the parking lots, black helicopters hovering overhead, liquid fear and courage by those with nothing to lose anymore, chaos and desperation in the Jersey swamps, fans attacking players, players attacking fans, players attacking each other, refs running for cover, Goodell burned in effigy in the middle of the field, fat Christie calling in the national guard to patrol games with tanks lined up outside, withdrawal of corporate ads, the MetLife blimp suddenly unseen for weeks on end, until finally this becomes like a third world country, and fans are not allowed to attend games, and they demand wholesale refunds, as the skies perpetually darken and the harsh New York winter winds turns to ice -- until the chief silver spoon fed clown is exposed for all to see. It'll be just like the good old days in late 70s at Shea, except much much worse.  That is what it might take to permanently get rid of Bozo the Clueless.  It sounds like a totally implausible meth-driven scenario or the product of some overactive teen's imagination. But, hey, this is New York,  Anything can happen. Not really actually, but is amusing to think so.

;-)

Bingo. 75 per cent empty stadium,with a chaotic mess of unhappy unruly half drunk fans, some with brown bags over their heads, others chanting Woody Must Go, pissing in the sinks of the bathrooms, security throwing hundreds of people out for protesting this farce of a team, fights, more fights, arrests in the stands and the parking lots, black helicopters hovering overhead, liquid fear and courage by those with nothing to lose anymore, chaos and desperation in the Jersey swamps, fans attacking players, players attacking fans, players attacking each other, refs running for cover, Goodell burned in effigy in the middle of the field, fat Christie calling in the national guard to patrol games with tanks lined up outside, withdrawal of corporate ads, the MetLife blimp suddenly unseen for weeks on end, until finally this becomes like a third world country, and fans are not allowed to attend games, and they demand wholesale refunds, as the skies perpetually darken and the harsh New York winter winds turns to ice -- until the chief silver spoon fed clown is exposed for all to see. It'll be just like the good old days in late 70s at Shea, except much much worse.  That is what it might take to permanently get rid of Bozo the Clueless.  It sounds like a totally implausible meth-driven scenario or the product of some overactive teen's imagination. But, hey, this is New York,  Anything can happen. Not really actually, but is amusing to think so.

;-)

POTW NOM

Archived