When Rex says...

BlakeSpenceBlockedPunt

I have lost faith in our coaching staff and do not believe this current coaching regime will get us where we need to be.  I know this because when Rex comes out and says something I don't believe him anymore.  For instance:

• When Rex says he knows what the issues are and he'll get them fixed - I don't believe him anymore.
  • When Rex says a player is playing great and is ready to break out - I don't believe him anymore.

I can go on for hours.  I have lost faith in him.  The team looks like it doesn't have a plan on game day.  

Get him out.  Get someone else in.

Can someone help me understand the legitimate choices to replace Rex.  We need to move on from him.  

You mean when he is asked why Geno or Mark give us the best chance and he says " it's just what I believe, I believe it because I believe it and that's why I believe it"......that doesn't inspire confidence in you??....wow your a tough critic man

The biggest scam this clown has pulled is he has a good majority of jet fans believing that our D will automatically suck if he leaves...don't believe it guys, we have a lot of young talent on D that will b successful with a ton of coaches, if anything a guy like Sheldon will eventually underachive by not being held to a standard.

It's filtering down to the players. Smith especially sounds delusional. When you spew that much nonsense without holding players accountable they start taking advantage. It's one thing to not be a screamer and a martinet 24/7like Jim Harbaugh, Mangini, Mike Keenan. That wears people down and is only successful for a short term. But you have to hold people accountable. Quite another to give this team BS excuses. And that's what is happening now. Nobody is getting yanked and nobody is gettina a earful for screwing up. 

It's filtering down to the players. Smith especially sounds delusional. When you spew that much nonsense without holding players accountable they start taking advantage. It's one thing to not be a screamer and a martinet 24/7like Jim Harbaugh, Mangini, Mike Keenan. That wears people down and is only successful for a short term. But you have to hold people accountable. Quite another to give this team BS excuses. And that's what is happening now. Nobody is getting yanked and nobody is gettina a earful for screwing up.

Except for nobodies like scapegoat Saunders

Better to put no one back than have Saunders field punts. Been obvious since preseason. WHy is he back there? And this is the only guy that Ryan benches.

Rex reminds me of an investor sitting on a huge capital loss but won't sell and move on, be it from stubbornness, fear, incompetence, or something else.

Rex reminds me of an investor sitting on a huge capital loss but won't sell and move on, be it from stubbornness, fear, incompetence, or something else.

only thing missing is his boss telling him to hold, and not arming him with options as to where to put his money..

This roster ******* sucks. And Rex has sucked.

Who are we benching?

Geno? Idzik is certainly more against it the Rex

Who else? And what are our options

Johnson has looked like a lane horse , and now ivory gets more work (although , he's going to get hurt)

Salad is seeing more action...

Where are all these underperforming starters keeping future all pros on the bench?

Better to put no one back than have Saunders field punts. Been obvious since preseason. WHy is he back there? And this is the only guy that Ryan benches. 

it's so much more than that though.  You can't bench everyone, and it really is a total team loss.  Gino Bracimini jumping off sides, Decker dropping passes, Ivory whiffing on a block, Winters being Winters....it's like a different guy makes a mistake almost every play.   

The thing that burns my ass about Rex is all of the talk.   He couldn't shut up about Pryor all preseason and now we find out Pryor actually sucks.  Even as a "players coach" you expect Rex to at least respect the game and tell the rookie to STFU until he makes a play...or at least steps on the field. 

The team blew a huge lead @ Green Bay and it's like the season ended in the 2nd half of that game.   A good HC gets the team ready to play...Rex's team came out flat vs. Chicago and was always playing from behind.   It's like last season coming off the bye week when all we heard about was playoffs and then put together 3 of the worst consecutive offensive performances in the history of the NFL. 

only thing missing is his boss telling him to hold, and not arming him with options as to where to put his money..

This roster ******* sucks. And Rex has sucked.

Who are we benching?

Geno? Idzik is certainly more against it the Rex

Who else? And what are our options

Johnson has looked like a lane horse , and now ivory gets more work (although , he's going to get hurt)

Salad is seeing more action...

Where are all these underperforming starters keeping future all pros on the bench?

I believe we have a new nickname...Greg Salas = Salad.

Its tasty, healthy and chicks dig it.  

Good work CTM.

it's so much more than that though.  You can't bench everyone, and it really is a total team loss.  Gino Bracimini jumping off sides, Decker dropping passes, Ivory whiffing on a block, Winters being Winters....it's like a different guy makes a mistake almost every play.   

The thing that burns my ass about Rex is all of the talk.   He couldn't shut up about Pryor all preseason and now we find out Pryor actually sucks.  Even as a "players coach" you expect Rex to at least respect the game and tell the rookie to STFU until he makes a play...or at least steps on the field. 

The team blew a huge lead @ Green Bay and it's like the season ended in the 2nd half of that game.   A good HC gets the team ready to play...Rex's team came out flat vs. Chicago and was always playing from behind.   It's like last season coming off the bye week when all we heard about was playoffs and then put together 3 of the worst consecutive offensive performances in the history of the NFL.

You cannot spot NFL teams 2 TD leads at half and expect to win. This team is not ready to play in any of it's 4 games. Itg has yet to play more than 30 decent minutes in any of it's games. Understand there will be lulls and times the other guys make plays. But the Jets are so far from competence it's scary.

Archived