Nitwit Idzik should be fired!!!!

Tony The Wiz

If I was Woody Johnson I would look Idzik right in the eyes and say did you deliberately sabotage this year so you could fire Rex. All the money fans pay to go to this game and you knew the weaknesses of this team and you did not improve it. No cornerback in free agency, and this past draft was a deep draft in QBS and you draft the Clemson QB. The receivers he drafted were all undrafted  free agents deservingly and he drafted a cornerback in the third round that I said was a disaster pick since this player didn't even play his last year. Guess what he is another injured cornerback just like I was saying not to draft Milner since he was injured five times in college. Geno was the flavor of the month in college for five games but when he had to play better competition the true player came out. Did anybody watch him in the bowl game? He was outplayed by the Syracuse QB by a mile in the snow. Why do you think teams passed on  him in the first round. So he signs Vick but doesn't play him seeing that Geno needs to sit. I don't think Vick is the answer but you have nothing to lose. We all know Rex is not benching him because of Idzik.   Idzik was never a player evaluator and was a money man. He was not responsible for Seattle that was Schneider. Woody you messed up big time and get rid of this guy now.    

If I was Woody Johnson I would look Idzik right in the eyes and say did you deliberately sabotage this year so you could fire Rex. All the money fans pay to go to this game and you knew the weaknesses of this team and you did not improve it. No cornerback in free agency, and this past draft was a deep draft in QBS and you draft the Clemson QB. The receivers he drafted were all undrafted  free agents deservingly and he drafted a cornerback in the third round that I said was a disaster pick since this player didn't even play his last year. Guess what he is another injured cornerback just like I was saying not to draft Milner since he was injured five times in college. Geno was the flavor of the month in college for five games but when he had to play better competition the true player came out. Did anybody watch him in the bowl game? He was outplayed by the Syracuse QB by a mile in the snow. Why do you think teams passed on  him in the first round. So he signs Vick but doesn't play him seeing that Geno needs to sit. I don't think Vick is the answer but you have nothing to lose. We all know Rex is not benching him because of Idzik.   Idzik was never a player evaluator and was a money man. He was not responsible for Seattle that was Schneider. Woody you messed up big time and get rid of this guy now.    

1. Woody doesnt give a sh!t about the team, the players, the fans or media.  He cares about $$$.  And he makes boatloads.

2. I cant believe the Jets didnt bring you into the war room since obviously everything you think is right and you've never made a bad decision on anything.

3.  Use paragraphs.  It breaks up your thoughts better.  And makes it easier to read.

5. Stop giving a crap about this team because they dont care about you. 

Archived