If the Jets win tonight I helped

neckdemon

I am playing Brandon Lafell in fantasy football this week. Since I have the worst luck in fantasy football he will end up with 1 catch that he fumbles for a td return and then he will find out he has ebola.

So I will be indirectly responsible for a Jets TD and possibly a young mans death from a horrible disease.

I'm thinking about starting him over Sammy Watkins. I have Brady already.

Now that Watkins isn't being covered by Revis though, I expect him to go back to the 12 targets he got in Orton's first start. The Vikings D is decent vs. the pass, but it's hard to bench him with that many targets coming his way... and no legit options behind him other than Ruben Randle, OBJ and Lafell.

I am playing Brandon Lafell in fantasy football this week. Since I have the worst luck in fantasy football he will end up with 1 catch that he fumbles for a td return and then he will find out he has ebola.

So I will be indirectly responsible for a Jets TD and possibly a young mans death from a horrible disease.

Fingers Crossed.

If you are such a jinx should have picked the entire Pats team.

Got a feeling the ebola jokes are going to get in poor taste very soon.  My wife is an RN and works in a hospital.  They had an emergency class today, to learn how to wear the haz mat suits

The hell with that tell her to run like hell away from that place God forbid they get an infected person

Archived