Random Grunder Thoughts - Merged

stevegrunder

This is so good what is going on now! So healthy. Needs to be done, expose everyone from Woody down as the frauds they are. Embarrass Woody enough to get Idzik and Rex the F out!

I am loving every minute of this.

This is what you get Woody, this is what you get.

Oh, and I hope all the Idzik lovers:

BleedinGreen

gEYno

Rapelover28

Sperm

dbatesman

T0mshane (although he gets a pass for his Rex hate)

Hope you are proud of yourselves, you really nailed this one!!!!!

Yeah, you were unfairly banned. You are the most fair minded and super nicest poster ever! 

I honestly can't see why anyone ever thought you were total dick. 

Freud could have a field day with this sh*t.

I was the first Rex critic here - from year 1 I've been calling him out as an over-promoted D-line coach. Get your facts straight before you call people out.

I'd say that over 90% of the Jets fanbase was happy we replaced Tanny, because Rex sufficiently made him the scapegoat. That said, if you had half a wit about you, you'd remember the skepticism most of us had about him being a "cap guy" and not a "personnel guy". You'd probably remember many of us saying Rex should have been fired with him, and expressing concern that our first choices for GM didn't take the job with Rex here. It was discussed a lot, so it doesn't surprise me that it was lost on you. That said, having the patience to see what the guy has is a virtue - and it really makes no sense why you can't be upset without puking this revisionist history all over the board, as if you saying "Bleedin liked Idzik" is going to make us treat him any different. It's more damaging to how you are perceived, in the end.

Your agenda to attach certain posters to Idzik's failures is not only is it juvenile, but it lacks logic and facts to support it. Basically, you are having a big public tantrum about the state of the Jets and creating a correlation between things like Idzik and any poster here who you've embarrassed yourself trying to troll. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY on that list has been a staunch supporter of Idzik. They are all supporters of logic and reason, 2 things that are like kryptonite to you. Your contribution to the site at this point amounts to nothing more than you holding a grudge like a pre-teen girl.

I'll give him this.. his tantrums are entertaining. 

Yeah, you were unfairly banned. You are the most fair minded and super nicest poster ever! 

Was his original screen name something else when he was banned? I honestly can't remember this guy being around here beyond a week or so ago... 

Was his original screen name something else when he was banned? I honestly can't remember this guy being around here beyond a week or so ago... 

He claims Sperm banned him for disagreeing with him which is utter nonsense. 

I'm pretty sure the only reason Sperm would ban someone is if they were being a complete jackass. Like way worse than your typical jack ass behavior. Sperm's got a really long fuse and a good sense of humor. 

Yeah, I am being a dick, I am not even going to deny. Other than Shane and dbatesman, every one of them, including you, bashed me and made personal attacks based on my opinions. So yeah, I have a bit of a chip on my shoulder now, now that all you jackasses are being proven you don't know crap, at least not anymore than the rest of us.

Sperm banned me for calling him a dick, for accusing me of sleeping with Sanchez, because I dared question Rex, that is the truth. It was a dick move to taunt me like that, than ban me, because he disagreed with my opinion.

Yeah, I am being a dick, I am not even going to deny. Other than Shane and dbatesman, every one of them, including you, bashed me and made personal attacks based on my opinions. So yeah, I have a bit of a chip on my shoulder now, now that all you jackasses are being proven you don't know crap, at least not anymore than the rest of us.

Sperm banned me for calling him a dick, for accusing me of sleeping with Sanchez, because I dared question Rex, that is the truth. It was a dick move to taunt me like that, than ban me, because he disagreed with my opinion.

What was your previous user name? 

What was your previous user name? 

I am dying to know now. 

Not sure why that really matters, I'm sure I will be banned again soon anyway.

I could ban just because you've been banned before. We generally don't allow people to create a new account once they've been banned. But I thought if you told me who you were previously, I could look it up and see if your retelling of the facts are accurate. 

I could ban just because you've been banned before. We generally don't allow people to create a new account once they've been banned. But I thought if you told me who you were previously, I could look it up and see if your retelling of the facts are accurate. 

Yeah, I know I am getting banned soon, that is OK. I am recounting the facts accurately. I will say it was over a year ago that I was banned, went to another board for a while before getting banned there because a Rex lover said he wished I would die a slow painful death, and I reported it to the mods there, getting me banned. I am kind of like the Rex of Jets message boards, I just have really bad luck, nothing is ever my fault, just a lot of things go against me :)

My guess is either Ozzie or joewillie78, at first I thought maybe unbanmadmike, but not sure about that now.

I have been reading this site since it started. I remember vividly because in 2005, it was the first time I ever used a computer. obviously, I started typing in things that interested me.new York jets being one of the first. I have read the posts of this site basically everyday since. this year was by far, the worst year I have ever seen on this board. down right toxic. truth be told, there are only a handful of people who actually know what they are talking about. and for the most part, they usually don't get into confrontations with other posters. it got to the point, all I wanted to do was find out the addresses of a few posters,ring their doorbell, and proceed to smack the sh*t out of them. figuring that would never happen, I started book marking all the bullsh*t that a lot of these posters were spitting, because I knew they were full of it. I have since decided against it because it doesn't prove anything that I don't already know. you should probably do the same

Yeah, I know I am getting banned soon, that is OK. I am recounting the facts accurately. I will say it was over a year ago that I was banned, went to another board for a while before getting banned there because a Rex lover said he wished I would die a slow painful death, and I reported it to the mods there, getting me banned. I am kind of like the Rex of Jets message boards, I just have really bad luck, nothing is ever my fault, just a lot of things go against me :)

Okay then. 

And lol at the neg rep from the most sensitive poster on the site. 

Archived