Jets needs moar o dem weapinz!

jgb

Sh*t for brains Geno, dumba$$ Rex led by novice GM Idzik, third generation airheaded Woody.

Combined IQ lowest in the league. Combined payroll on the team lowest in the league, Combined talent level on the team lowest in the league. Combined record now tied for last in the league.

I think our window licking idiot team leaders are running in the wrong direction. We're the kinda fools who run for the wrong end zone and celebrate. It's time for the NFL to step in and take pity. SEND US A PROPER GM AND HEAD COACH. Fix the next three drafts so we load up the talent. C'mon man enough already.

Cooks on a 50-yard TD after running a great route.

Jets would rather draft a geometry major at safety who's correct angle would be his first.

Pryor was probably a bad pick but no chance Cooks does those things here.  Kelvin Benjamin would have made the most sense.  Even Sanchez would have trouble overthrowing him. 

Thing is, earlier this season we were saying its hard to evaluate a QB without proper weaponry.  The opposite is true.  You have to have a solid QB in place.  The young receivers in the league can start making plays right away when that is the case. 

You try to put talented players like Decker and Harvin with a bad QB and these are the results.  Wasted talent. 

Of course, our troubles go beyond QB.  The fact that we had to bring in Harvin in the first place after what turned out to be an excellent draft for WR talent speaks volumes about how inept this franchise is at evaluating talent from the outset.

6 turnovers from the most important position in all of sports. Maybe that's the weapon that needs improving?

Just a thought.

Ding ding ding!

With Orton we are winning games. With Ryan Fitzpatrick we are winning games. And yes with Vick getting full reps were are wining more games. We have quite literally the worst QB in the NFL--including backups. Yes Rex doesn't make the roster but the blind loyalty is all on him. Don't give me the "idzik is calling the shots on game day starters"... Rex did same thing with Sanchez. "Idzik made Rex do it" is just another Rexcuse by those who really like the coaches style and personality. Rex used up his scapegoat card many times over. There is no one left to blame. It's over as soon as Woody's external consultant issue their white paper and recommendations.

I thought it was "poor Rex", because he's stuck with bad QB's, who are in turn stuck with no weaponz, who in turn waste our dominant non-dominant defense every year... oy, I've lost track.

..... not to mention our "no clue" GM who gets suckered into taking every cast-off in the league...i.e  Chris Johnson, Mick Vick...... get rid of em.!

we had a good player in Cromartie, ( who had 2 intercepts, yesterday).... but do we keep the good players...Nooooooo.!    LET's TAKE Everybody

Else's old castaways.    GM stinks, Rex stinks.

Add Dwight Lowery playing well in Atlanta James Ihedigbo in Detroit and our secondary sucks

can you imagine how much better we would be if we had cromartie/lowery/ihedigbo back there right now? yes that's how far we have sunk

Ding ding ding!

With Orton we are winning games. With Ryan Fitzpatrick we are winning games. And yes with Vick getting full reps were are wining more games. We have quite literally the worst QB in the NFL--including backups. Yes Rex doesn't make the roster but the blind loyalty is all on him. Don't give me the "idzik is calling the shots on game day starters"... Rex did same thing with Sanchez. "Idzik made Rex do it" is just another Rexcuse by those who really like the coaches style and personality. Rex used up his scapegoat card many times over. There is no one left to blame. It's over as soon as Woody's external consultant issue their white paper and recommendations.

Vick is god awful.

The finger pointing and blame game is stupid and pointless at this point. Whether you've defended Rex or Idzik or Geno or Sanchez or whoever, the bottom line is; we are fans of one of the worst professional (if you can still call them that) teams in all of sports.

I know fans want a neck to strangle, but it starts and ends with the logo on side of the helmet.

Vick is god awful.

The finger pointing and blame game is stupid and pointless at this point. Whether you've defended Rex or Idzik or Geno or Sanchez or whoever, the bottom line is; we are fans of one of the worst professional (if you can still call them that) teams in all of sports.

I know fans want a neck to strangle, but it starts and ends with the logo on side of the helmet.

you're right about being far beyond this being a one player/person problem

you're right about being far beyond this being a one player/person problem

Its a natural tendency for fans to want to point the finger and have a neck to strangle.  That's why its always the QB or the HC and then it goes from there.  I get it...but like you said, this is way beyond just one person.  Right now, nobody in the entire Jets organization that matters is good at what they do.

The Jets suck.  Always have.  Always will.  

At least we have each other.

Archived