Jets Inactives Today

jetsrule128

CHIEFS-JETS INACTIVES

Jets: QB Geno Smith, WR Walter Powell, CB Darrin Walls, LB Ikemefuna Enemkpali, OL Dakota Dozier, OL Wesley Johnson, NT T.J. Barnes WR Quincy Enunwa DT Tevita Finau DE Kerry Hyder S Rontez Miles TE Chris Pantale T Brent Qvale RB Daryl Richardson CB Dashaun Phillips LB Chris Young

Chiefs: QB Aaron Murray, WR Donnie Avery, CB Chris Owens, CB Jamell Fleming, C Eric Kush, OL Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, LB Josh Martin TE Brandon Barden WR Armon Binns LB Darin Drakeford T Curtis Feigt G Ricky Henry DB Deji Olatoye G Jarrod Pughsley RB Charcandrick West WR Fred Williams DT Jerel Worthy

Damn I don't know ANYTHING about 12 of those Jets names-talk about a thin Jets team. This 2014 Jets team is right up there among the worst non-expansion NFL teams I have ever seen put togther-Whoever is responsible for this mess DOES need to go

I'm actually quite surprised nobody has poached Daryl Richardson off our PS, he's a pretty solid player.  Was hoping we'd see more of him and Powell this season instead of Chris Johnson, but whatever.  

All I know is there just BETTER be a push towards the future after today's loss, err I mean game. These are the type of seasons that you might just as well see who you got and where.

Wasting time all over the place. Let's keep rolling Calvin Pace and Willie Colon out there.

Calvin Pace is a great player if he is not blocked. Colon is good for a 15-yarder and 2 holds. And if cap room is all that, there's 2 guys you could cut by 1PM and save half a season to next year; the Idzik grand plan.Aboushi has been okay; no reason to think Dozier could;t do the same kind of thing.

Archived