Support

WoodyJ

Rex, John and the team needs your support next week, I think we are ready to break out of this bad luck streak we have been on and rip off some wins. I hope everyone comes out to support the team next week. Practice the chant too, we need it loud.

J.......

E.......

T........

S.........

JETS JETS JETS!

Rex, John and the team needs your support next week, I think we are ready to break out of this bad luck streak we have been on and rip off some wins. I hope everyone comes out to support the team next week. Practice the chant too, we need it loud.

J.......

E.......

T........

S.........

JETS JETS JETS!

J ohnson

E nsures

T he team

S ucks

J.......

E.......

T........

S.........

JETS JETS JETS!

Rex and Idzik need Big Ben, there's really no 2 ways about it. 12 touchdown passes in the last 2 games. Unreal.

Is it true that Pittsburgh is looking to move him?

It was discussed heavily the other day, but that clown stevegrunder derailed the thread trying to win the argument that I like rape as a consolation prize after losing every other argument he tried to make.

It was discussed heavily the other day, but that clown stevegrunder derailed the thread trying to win the argument that I like rape as a consolation prize after losing every other argument he tried to make.

Guy is the worst. He made the brilliant assumption that I support pedophilia because I had the Colonel from Boogie Nights as my avatar.

I guess now I'm showing that I'm a devil worshipper.

******* idiot.

Anyway if Ben is available I'd be all about trading for him.

Guy is the worst. He made the brilliant assumption that I support pedophilia because I had the Colonel from Boogie Nights as my avatar.

I guess now I'm showing that I'm a devil worshipper.

******* idiot.

Anyway if Ben is available I'd be all about trading for him.

He's a special kind of stupid.

J.......

E.......

T........

S.........

JETS JETS JETS!

You can count on me Mr. Johnson.  I'll be chanting from my family room with all my Jet buddies who just adore you.

BTW, we're working on a "Jets Quilt Project" in order to raise awareness for cretinism which seems to have been running its course thru current team members, coaches, and management personnel.  I will email your secretary when the quilt is done.  Maybe we could display it on the 50 yard line at a home game with a few words from you to the crowd.  

Seriously, if the Jets have a shot at Big Ben, they have to go for it... I don't care if they have to lock him in a bathroom and force it on him, they've got to get him on board.

Sign me up right now for Big Ben.

J.......

E.......

T........

S.........

JETS JETS JETS!

how u doin, pops.

can u tell your daughter daisy that i need my laundry done...gonna be home a little tonight. use that nice fabric softener.

love,

vinny

Archived