Jets Cruise 2015

slowmoe57

There is a reason for my madness. My brother passed away last week (cancer) he was only 54 years old and left behind 3 daughters. My wife and I decided that life is too short and to live for the moment. I work too hard to not enjoy things now and not wait til I retire. This should be a once in a lifetime gig as well as going to London next year. Not looking for sympathy just the reality of the situation.

There is a reason for my madness. My brother passed away last week (cancer) he was only 54 years old and left behind 3 daughters. My wife and I decided that life is too short and to live for the moment. I work too hard to not enjoy things now and not wait til I retire. This should be a once in a lifetime gig as well as going to London next year. Not looking for sympathy just the reality of the situation.

Very sorry for your loss, slowmoe. Been hearing that C word way too much lately. Have a great time!

Oh Jesus. Condolences, my friend. I'm so sorry. Have the best time possible.

Sorry for your loss. 

I think it is a great idea. I am so sorry for your loss.  Your reasoning is solid though, life is entirely too short.  Have fun!

Archived