Percent of Stiller Fans at Sunday's Game?

doublewinder

Just curious, read obnoxious Stiller fans (is there any other kind) flaunting about how it would be 2:1 Stillers fans.

To me, 25-30%, what would you say the split was Sunday?

Funny hearing how "loyal" their fans are..IIRC 2 weeks ago they had 9K no-shows on MNF vs. Texans and their fans were using the excuse "many of our STHs don't live around here, Monday night games are hard to make....."

I posted this in another thread out shopping Saturday CostCo and mall shopping and saw a lot of Steeler fans with their gear on as usual I had my Jets hat on and I got a lot of smug attitude looks. I wonder how they feel today and if they are still donning Steeler gear I wear Jets gear win or lose. 

I posted this in another thread out shopping Saturday CostCo and mall shopping and saw a lot of Steeler fans with their gear on as usual I had my Jets hat on and I got a lot of smug attitude looks. I wonder how they feel today and if they are still donning Steeler gear I wear Jets gear win or lose. 

I hope they were given smug looks as they were leaving the game. That would be priceless.

Archived