Eagles - Redskins

Rexorcism

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RGIII can essentially write Gruden's walking papers with a solid two week performance now that Gruden made it known the two can't work together.   

If he's healthy and put in the right system, RGIII can be a really effective QB. His health is gonna be an issue. But I really think if you can get this guy cheap and get him healthy it would be a steal.

Dude do you even watch the games? or are you one of those guys I know whose wifey doesn't allow him to watch live and have to go

to the internet playbyplay after game over.

He didn't lose a fumble AND throw a critical pick?

I apologize. I guess I got those plays wrong

6 years of Geno and Sanchez. If that isn't enough to make one realize that QBs who turn the ball over at 1/1 don't win you rings, nothing will ever be. 

Really the bottom line in the Sanchez discussion. The guy could put up 400 yards/5 TD's and it really doesn't matter. He is simply a guy that will always turn over the ball and you don't win in the NFL with those type of guys. 

Great day for the Jets - Jump ahead of Washington in the draft and perhaps Washington decides to keep RG3 and not go after a QB.

Hate Sanchez. Hate his guts. But the guy played well enough to win. This was on Eagles' D and Cody Parker. Whatever. I am happy to see Sanchez lose and Jets bump up on draft order. All in all a good night. 

Exactly.  Plus I live in DC so the sports radio talk will be amazing this week.   The fans will be calling for Gruden's head.   LOL

If he's healthy and put in the right system, RGIII can be a really effective QB. His health is gonna be an issue. But I really think if you can get this guy cheap and get him healthy it would be a steal.

It's a tough call. So far RGIII can't stay healthy long enough to jell in any system.

What you've seen from him this season, is that what you'd want from the QB position? The answer to your question is yes, you can get more out of a QB, even Sanchez, than the Jets did. Is it good enough? I don't think it will be.

Clearly, the ideal is to have Andrew Luck and two huge running backs so you never have to think about running a specialized offense in the hopes of conniving your way to a title. Having come to terms with the fact that we'll never have That Guy here, I am hopeful that there are other routes to take. Admittedly, I am less hopeful as the weeks go by.

Archived