Eagles - Redskins

Rexorcism

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He may very well post some ok numbers in the end. But little has changed other than he surrounding cast. He's still terrible with enough athletic ability to make the occasional really good toss. Nothing new.

Absolutely, that is a dream offense for any QB to play in and he still screws up at the same rate as he did with us

And he came right back and led them to a td drive. Rex would have been scared of the turnover and ran 3 straight times and punted.

Most of of that drive was runs and penalties, he made a couple nice throws. He always does that, he is still prone to the big mistake.

I think it's safe to say Mark is average at best. Looks exactly as he did as a NY JET in 2011.

How anybody nick named him Sanchize is beyond me.

Exactly...he would have been better than Geno for us but he is not the long term QB we need. He makes a good backup.

Obsessing over every Sanchez throw is amusing, but Kelly is turning him into Eli Manning, at least. Obviously will never be an aesthetically pleasing QB to watch, but he looks better than he ever did here.

I just handed you ilk mfers like 20 hashtags in this one post.

Obsessing over every Sanchez throw is amusing, but Kelly is turning him into Eli Manning, at least. Obviously will never be an aesthetically pleasing QB to watch, but he looks better than he ever did here.

I just handed you ilk mfers like 20 hashtags in this one post.

I disagree, he played at this same level in 2011

Edit: Oops, I meant 2010

18/25 171 1 TD, and he's not even playing particularly well. I mean, is it possible to make a bad QB look good? I'm not asking as any sort of defense of Sanchez, rather as a Jets who has witnessed about 25 minutes of good QB play in 40 years. It would be outstanding to know that there are people we can hire that might take a ****ed-up QB prospect and coerce him into competing at a high level so we're not stuck in this endless cycle of hoping the team bottoms out in that one glorious year when there's a big QB ready to be drafted at #1.

Wait... So you're saying there may be a downside to conceding the TOP all year?

I look at Chip Kelly's running of the Eagles as the test case for how we might break through as a franchise in the future. Cheapie QBs, gimmicky offense, sack the QB, and return kicks. Changing the dynamics of payroll allocation. I'm just really curious to see if it's sustainable.

Archived