Can someone tell me WTF is going on?

afosomf

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One thing -- we took banned posters from EVERYWHERE and all in all -- things are pretty tame here. I think so anyway. We were signing up people at Rikers Island. So it could be much worse.

It may be pretty tame but dropped soap in the showers is likely to stay uncollected for some time.

One thing -- we took banned posters from EVERYWHERE and all in all -- things are pretty tame here. I think so anyway. We were signing up people at Rikers Island. So it could be much worse.

i don't really know the history of this site, or other jet sites. Were you guys being forced to pay fees at JI and that's why you started JN? Then i suppose you just sort of recruted from other rival sites?

Needless to say, you've done a great job in making JN, but i only get parts of the story here and there.

Were you guys being forced to pay fees at JI and that's why you started JN? Then i suppose you just sort of recruted from other rival sites?

The fees came shortly after the separation as I recall, but we all knew the fees were imminent. Once heads start to swell, only ejaculation can fix things...

The fees came shortly after the separation as I recall, but we all knew the fees were imminent. Once heads start to swell, only ejaculation can fix things...

Nicely put haha. I haven't spent much time at other sites, probably 50 posts worth on finheaven. talk about a bunch of homers, maybe we are the same way i just have the goggles on or whatever, but i couldn't handle their redundancy, and trolling.

Nicely put haha. I haven't spent much time at other sites, probably 50 posts worth on finheaven. talk about a bunch of homers, maybe we are the same way i just have the goggles on or whatever, but i couldn't handle their redundancy, and trolling.

hammer.jpg

hammer.jpg

LMAO ALK!

You do know, of course, by ejaculation I meant:

e

i don't really know the history of this site, or other jet sites. Were you guys being forced to pay fees at JI and that's why you started JN? Then i suppose you just sort of recruted from other rival sites?

Needless to say, you've done a great job in making JN, but i only get parts of the story here and there.

we were forced out by unpopular viewpoints. this is a site where people are free to cut loose without constant banning fear. it's what makes this site great and hopefully what keeps it on top for years to come. :cheers:

we were forced out by unpopular viewpoints. this is a site where people are free to cut loose without constant banning fear. it's what makes this site great and hopefully what keeps it on top for years to come. :cheers:

Nah we jumped the shark years ago. Banning people is fun. hahahaha!

Archived