Can someone tell me WTF is going on?

afosomf

GB:

I had no idea you knew him? Why didn't you get him here. I had to search the web and find him in order to bring him myself.

I am looking for every ex banned member. So far I have personally recruited Jet/Bosox, SJ, Latin Lawyer.

Where is AEC4????? He is next.

Probably using another one of his 34 usernames on JI.......

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
because JI has gone down the toilet, all the newbs there report false info and diss the veterans like GJ%H. plus some other reasons..

In a nutshell, all the 16 year olds like Jetman55 who make one word posts just to drive their post total up without so much as contributing anything to the site.

I don't really go to JI as much anymore, just to occassionally check out the Politics and Baseball forum. THe baseball forum has been a ghosttown there for the last couple weeks. The few guys there that I liked (mbn, PFSIKH, scottishjet, few others) either post here or haven't posted there in a while.

GB:

I had no idea you knew him? Why didn't you get him here. I had to search the web and find him in order to bring him myself.

I am looking for every ex banned member. So far I have personally recruited Jet/Bosox, SJ, Latin Lawyer.

Now you've got me curious. Where did you find him?

Not in one of Ts' homo chat rooms? :o:D:lol:

In a nutshell, all the 16 year olds like Jetman55 who make one word posts just to drive their post total up without so much as contributing anything to the site.

I don't really go to JI as much anymore, just to occassionally check out the Politics and Baseball forum. THe baseball forum has been a ghosttown there for the last couple weeks. The few guys there that I liked (mbn, PFSIKH, scottishjet, few others) either post here or haven't posted there in a while.

MBN007 is the Baseball MAN. He hasn't posted here. I miss reading his stuff, not much he doesn't know.

• 2 years later...

Ok I got to ask cause people are acting like Jesus C joined JN, who is afosomf?.....Oh and how long of some of you guys known each other? Do you guys actually know each other or are you just avid posters... Oh and I actually am little surprized to read the gettting the band back together ref, I didnt think most people would even know what thats from...ok enough questions...for the record I never have even seen JI, and dont plan on it, it sounds ****ing stupid.....

classic thread bump; come on guys a lot more in common than we realize sometimes. remember how this all came together. no reason to hate each other.

I'm stilled pissed at Max for inviting Jet/Bosoxfan here.

Max: You are dead to me!

I'm stilled pissed at Max for inviting Jet/Bosoxfan here.

Max: You are dead to me!

lol

A message board is nothing when you dont have a village idiot to pick on.... Max did the right thing,.... :)

classic thread bump; come on guys a lot more in common than we realize sometimes. remember how this all came together. no reason to hate each other.

Later on tonight Johnny will start a camp fire and sing to us all.

Ok I got to ask cause people are acting like Jesus C joined JN, who is afosomf?.....Oh and how long of some of you guys known each other? Do you guys actually know each other or are you just avid posters... Oh and I actually am little surprized to read the gettting the band back together ref, I didnt think most people would even know what thats from...ok enough questions...for the record I never have even seen JI, and dont plan on it, it sounds ****ing stupid.....

Some of us know each other a lil' better than others, but no one has ever known each other like Max and TomShane...damn that was a beautiful time in my life.

Anyway, we were all once one tribe, but the Chief got pissed because other people started to wear headdresses that were almost as fancy as his. Thus, some of us tribesmen followed a brave warrior to new lands full of prosperity, without the monthly dues. Now, this prosperous land yields fruit like yourself, and we all live in harmony, without the monthly dues. So enjoy, relax, and feel free to voice your views, as we here do not judge opinions of others, or at least when we do, we do it kindly.

For the record, the Band never broke up; they just took a nice long vacation...

Some of us know each other a lil' better than others, but no one has ever known each other like Max and TomShane...damn that was a beautiful time in my life.

Anyway, we were all once one tribe, but the Chief got pissed because other people started to wear headdresses that were almost as fancy as his. Thus, some of us tribesmen followed a brave warrior to new lands full of prosperity, without the monthly dues. Now, this prosperous land yields fruit like yourself, and we all live in harmony, without the monthly dues. So enjoy, relax, and feel free to voice your views, as we here do not judge opinions of others, or at least when we do, we do it kindly.

For the record, the Band never broke up; they just took a nice long vacation...

In other words Max got jettisoned to his own jets website and the pied pipers followed him.

This site has all the best posters from JI.

Its a welcome site, I look forward to great threads.

Oh by the way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Damn who would be crazy enough,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,to invite you here???? :twisted:

GB:

Oh the irony! haha! :rl:

GB:

Geez. If I had seen this post two years ago, I'd have stayed at JI.

One thing -- we took banned posters from EVERYWHERE and all in all -- things are pretty tame here. I think so anyway. We were signing up people at Rikers Island. So it could be much worse.

One thing -- we took banned posters from EVERYWHERE and all in all -- things are pretty tame here. I think so anyway. We were signing up people at Rikers Island. So it could be much worse.

Speaking of Rikers, has anyone heard if the Jets are still considering building their new stadium there?

utrikers.jpg

Archived