Don Shula calls Bill Belichick "Beli-cheat"

Klecko73isGod

1. Discrediting the Globe's retraction of the story because it's a Boston newspaper makes zero sense when at the same time you're relying on it as the stories source (which they apologized for)

2. You are bitter.

So reading comprehension is a problem as well, huh?

I was discrediting the Globe's retraction because it was based on something that came out of two known and repeatedly proven liars' mouths. 

I'm annoyed by your stupidity. I am not bitter. 

The bitter guy is the one who has been desperately seeking validation by posting on a rival team's messageboard for close to 20 years. 

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So reading comprehension is a problem as well, huh?

I was discrediting the Globe's retraction because it was based on something that came out of two known and repeatedly proven liars' mouths. 

I'm annoyed by your stupidity. I am not bitter. 

The bitter guy is the one who has been desperately seeking validation by posting on a rival team's messageboard for close to 20 years. 

Yeah you don't sound bitter at all.

Would belichick be the defensive backs coach in TN if not for cheating and Brady, or do you think he would've worked his way back up to DC by now?

I’m thinking he would have went into the clothing line. Him and little Jesus would have a corner on hoodies… 

I’m thinking he would have went into the clothing line. Him and little Jesus would have a corner on hoodies…

lmao...

he could also parlay his skillz with video cameras into a lucrative career directing music videos

This whole post is so complete ******* wrong. 

I am only quoting it to bring attention to its massive level of utter stupidity. In a thread full of stupid. You stand out. That's impressive. 

I know you are but what am I?

Is that the way the game is played around here? So much fun! (you are correct, you ARE

a master debater)

I've already given you my rebuttal and defeated your argument.

You brought up Ram Walkthroughs.

I gave you irrefutable evidence that the SOURCE for that story retracted it with an apology because it was FALSE.

You kept talking about Ram Walk throughs.

Even Jet fans who are capable of following a conversation understand right now that you are ridiculous.

You haven't rebutted the fact that several All-Pro, HOF players have said that they have seen Belicheat's defenses listen to their QB call the signals at the line of scrimmage, and when the offense shifts position the defensive men are already repositioned to stop the play-before the offensive player even reaches his new position.  These are HOF players like Marhall Faulk,  Kurt Warner and Hines Ward who have been in the league a long time and know when they got ouplayed, and know when their signals have been stolen.

Hey sg, just heard the audio when you called into the radio and begged Sooth to lift your ban at JI.

Can you be anymore of a friggn' loser?

I heard it live. That's a classic bit of cock sucking there. What a riot!

What's funnier still, is he actually became a PAID member over at Scout to continue his knob gobbling of The Great sh*tslayer.

You haven't rebutted the fact that several All-Pro, HOF players have said that they have seen Belicheat's defenses listen to their QB call the signals at the line of scrimmage, and when the offense shifts position the defensive men are already repositioned to stop the play-before the offensive player even reaches his new position.  These are HOF players like Marhall Faulk,  Kurt Warner and Hines Ward who have been in the league a long time and know when they got ouplayed, and know when their signals have been stolen.

All-Pro HOF players? You forgot the adjectives "butt-hurt, whiner Sallys".

So the Pats hear the other teams play calls at the line of scrimmage? Can you please point out what "signals" were stolen?

All-Pro HOF players? You forgot the adjectives "butt-hurt, whiner Sallys".

Not particularly known as whiners at all.  They've lost plenty of games and never had the rep of making a big deal about it.  But it's odd how their observations all coincide.  QB calls signals, Belicheat defense adjusts and is in place before some offensive men even get repositioned.

30 years from now some sad chowd will bring up belicheat and shady brady

he could be in alaska, russia or on a lunar vacation

and the person next to him will simply say, "doesn't count, you cheated"

that is your destiny

suck it

You're right Kleck, my life would be much better if I was a flaming homo who sold anchors for a living.

SIGN NUMBER TWO THAT TX IS CONCEDING A DEBATE: PERSONAL ATTACKS. I must have hit a nerve.

Since I am not a flaming homo and I don't sell anchors for a living I'm gonna assume this was directed at someone else. 

Shula lost a Super Bowl to the Jets! F that guy :cussing:

Not sure why the old man brought up cheating.

Kleck: I will respond to your 2nd half adjustments comment. Do you have some examples for me?

GAINZO THE GOOD CHOWD!!!

We've missed you around here bud!

Examples: pretty much every playoff game the Pats played from 01-04 as opposed to their many playoff losses in recent years, including 3 at home to the Ravens (twice) and the Jets. 

Rex coached circles around Belichick that day. I almost felt bad for him but then I remembered he is a miserable, cheating ****wad. 

Belicheat

The head coach Jets fans would want hired the second he came available if he ever left NE.

You all know its true.

i can honestly say no thanks. I genuinely think BB is a solid, little better than 500 head coach who fell into a wet dream by accident when Mo knocked Bledsoe out.

SIGN NUMBER TWO THAT TX IS CONCEDING A DEBATE: PERSONAL ATTACKS. I must have hit a nerve.

Since I am not a flaming homo and I don't sell anchors for a living I'm gonna assume this was directed at someone else.

agreed that not winning anything of importance in over ten years has made TX more temperamental.

Wrong

Nick Saban was on his Browns staff. So was Ozzie Newsome

Nick Saban was a terrible NFL head coach who was so bad he quit after two years to go back to college because he couldn't hack it. 

Ozzie Newsome never coached. He was working in the front office during Belichick's tenure and thus never worked for Belichick and in no way can be considered part of Belichicks horrifically terrible coaching tree. 

Nick Saban was a terrible NFL head coach who was so bad he quit after two years to go back to college because he couldn't hack it.

Ozzie Newsome never coached. He was working in the front office during Belichick's tenure and thus never worked for Belichick and in no way can be considered part of Belichicks horrifically terrible coaching tree.

Newsome worked for BB and Saban is a success at the college level.

Newsome worked for BB and Saban is a success at the college level.

Newsome was not a coach. 

Saban was a disaster at the NFL level. 

Belichick has zero successful pro coaches in his... well it's so awful one could hardly consider it a tree...  a shrub, let's call it a shrub. Belichick has no successful pro coaches in his coaching shrub.

Not particularly known as whiners at all.  They've lost plenty of games and never had the rep of making a big deal about it.  But it's odd how their observations all coincide.  QB calls signals, Belicheat defense adjusts and is in place before some offensive men even get repositioned.

I'd love to hear your tin foil hat description on how exactly that works.

i can honestly say no thanks. I genuinely think BB is a solid, little better than 500 head coach who fell into a wet dream by accident when Mo knocked Bledsoe out.

Too bad that you will never know just how great BB is.

5 Super Bowl appearances, sustained success all why not landing in cap trouble.

Archived