Poor Falcons.

Jetsfan80

as you probably figured out by now, I am more of a reader than a poster. atlanta falcons or whatever. it doesn't matter. you have been back for a month. ive been reading this sh*t for 6 months. my whining. yea. I made a comment about your unhealthy obsession about rex ryan. ill stop my whining now. why don't you start another rex sucks thread. you know you want to

I've never started a Rex thread, actually. Vince Young threads? Yes. Lots of them.

First they miss out on Rex Ryan.  Then we steal Todd Bowles from them.  Now they have to wait 2 more weeks to hire Dan Quinn.

What if Quinn decides not to take the job then?

They hired Shanahan to be their OC. It's a done deal. They were patient, and will have the staff a lot of Jet fans were hoping for. 

It'll be interesting to see how they do. I thought going in that Atlanta had the best situation of all the head coaching vacancies this year. A QB in place, and plenty of room to improve. I thought Rex would've been a good fit there, too, much better than Buffalo for him, but the Falcons didn't see it that way. I imagine we'll read a lot of comparisons between the Jets, Bills, and Falcons next year. 

They hired Shanahan to be their OC. It's a done deal. They were patient, and will have the staff a lot of Jet fans were hoping for.

Yeah that's solid.  Crazy that Shanahan left because the Browns wanted Manziel in there.  What a sh*tty organization.  Atlanta gets a good OC out of the deal.

Archived