So the Jets haven't hired a DC yet?

Sully28

This position just got much more important if we believe what Bowles said in his introductory presser this morning. It was reported early on that Bowles wanted Miami D-Line coach Kacy Rogers as his defensive coordinator, but I haven't heard anything about a potential hire since then.

Not worried, least imporatant hire IMHO. Like Thurman, was he really the DC, no, rex called all plays/schemes. matt patricia is Patriots DC, hear of him? LOL. Belly makes all D calls.

The OC and ST Coord are most important hires IMHO.

QB coach, then WR coach.

With new Blitz scheme I am curious on LB coach.

Usually takes 2-3+ years for that love to wear off.  The fact that you have to declare you love him after a week on the job is telling.

I think you're right.  Some of us can distinguish the difference between great faith and b.s. 

Why no DC yet. Why no PC yet. Why no OC yet. Why no HC yet. Why no GM yet. Why no SB yet. Why no this, why no that. BE PATIENT, let them do whatever they have to do, they'll get it done the way they want to get it done.

Yep.  No sense in panicking over every little thing.  The next 3 years we really find out if Woody has turned the corner as an owner, or if we're screwed until he dies. 

Not worried, least imporatant hire IMHO. Like Thurman, was he really the DC, no, rex called all plays/schemes. matt patricia is Patriots DC, hear of him? LOL. Belly makes all D calls.

The OC and ST Coord are most important hires IMHO.

QB coach, then WR coach.

With new Blitz scheme I am curious on LB coach.

He's the guy with the pencil on his ear - or wait a minute is that a disguised air pin  :jawdrop:

Archived